Early Game Day Thread

blueblood70

Reaction score
All of a sudden second half Cardinals want to play real football
apparently Washington read all the headlines about the Cardinals being really bad and trying to take this year so they decided to take it easy...:muttley:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Anyone find it hilarious that Rivera said he should have went to Howell earlier last year because he believed it would have helped their season?/ is that what you're seeing I see a guy that gives you some good stuff and gives you some real bad stuff..

He has talent for sure. But it is funny the way Rivera went about it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Actually, if you look at today’s games… you can see a first half over reaction, lol. Myself included…
I'm just having fun with it I'm not making predictions I'm just mocking and shaming the teams I hate anyway they're doing bad I'm gonna make note of it

blueblood70

Reaction score
He has talent for sure. But it is funny the way Rivera went about it.
We see a lot of players like him Carson wentz for sure look just like that wow do you half a game but then had so many negative plays it barely balanced out.. The thing is how consistent can he be throughout the year and do more good than bad that's how you judge a good quarterback... I mean he reminds me of Jay Cutler.. I mean sometimes you can get wowed but other times you're going how is this guy in the NFL

shabazz

Reaction score
Actually, if you look at today’s games… you can see a first half over reaction, lol. Myself included…
We should react to what we are seeing in real time but we know it’s just a snapshot of an early season game. Drawing long term conclusions is fools gold.

Best left to the talking heads on TV to do that and overstate things

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think you might be right I mean with no true preseason type 60 minute game for these players to play the first half a lot of teams who should have been the favorites didn't look like it well you look the way they came out in the second-half they're making adjustments getting their second winds and they're playing a lot better..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We should react to what we are seeing in real time but we know it’s just a snapshot of an early season game. Drawing long term conclusions is fools gold.

Best left to the talking heads on TV to do that and overstate things
Colts Rookie couldn't ask for a better start though, may not be every game play but beats comming out flat for sure. Really impressed by his play so far.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Ryans has to play a bit more conservative in that situation.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Man watching this Colts game and terrible Personal Foul call on Lloyd of the Jags. What's even worse is the announcers try to justify the call.
The announcers 90% of the time agree with terrible calls like it's in their contract, and like the viewers are blind.