Early Game Thread

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
To allow referees to determine what is a catch and what isn't a catch gives them the absolute ability to change the outcome of games. After watching the Eagles/Broncos, I am 100% convinced NFL REFEREES ARE CORRUPT and need to be kicked in the balls

COPY THAT!
this smirking weaselnut calling the Philly-Denver game is pretty sickening, most notably the second flag against Denver,that he personally threw:confused:,,,, instead of disgruntled whack job activists like the Unabomber taking out federal judges and other innocent pillars of our great nation,,, picture in you're
minds eye disgruntled football fans adversely discombobulated by b.s. activists referees stepping it up to that next level:eek:,,,
I'm fully prepared to witness the onslaught of flying yellow flags against any early success we might have in our gameo_O

(Damn,Philly looks lightening fast and pretty crisp:()

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
COPY THAT!
this smirking weaselnut calling the Philly-Denver game is pretty sickening, most notably the second flag against Denver,that he personally threw:confused:,,,, instead of disgruntled whack job activists like the Unabomber taking out federal judges and other innocent pillars of our great nation,,, picture in you're
minds eye disgruntled football fans adversely discombobulated by b.s. activists referees stepping it up to that next level:eek:,,,
I'm fully prepared to witness the onslaught of flying yellow flags against any early success we might have in our gameo_O

(Damn,Philly looks lightening fast and pretty crisp:()
Exactomundo bro

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, it's actually very, very easy not to be pro-Eagles.

I loathe the Eagles. I'd love to work on their team plane.

But I have to be honest. It pains me to see this. He was there for us and we shunned him. For some big headed freak who likes to beat women and a flim-flam man.

Franchise altering decision for both teams.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The eagles look dominant sickening to say but we will need 110 or 120% effort to compete with them

HungryLion

Reaction score

But I have to be honest. It pains me to see this. He was there for us and we shunned him. For some big headed freak who likes to beat women and a flim-flam man.

You do realize Wentz was taken 2 picks before Zeke right? The cowboys had no chance to draft him without giving up a boatload off picks. Wasn’t going to happen considering we thought we had Romo still.

I actually wanted Wentz if he fell to 4. But knew he wouldn’t once the eagles traded up.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kiss the pinky ring.
alice-gif.gif

Satchel89

Reaction score
Did anyone see AJ Green and Jalen Ramsey? Green went haywire and started throwing punches

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
This Rams offense is looking really good. But it might just be the Giants.

pitt33

Reaction score

Garrett still thinks it’s 1992. Big offensive line. All’s we need is an elite back. Screw the defense. We don’t need a qb. Romo has 5 more years...and so on and so forth.

Cowboy89

Reaction score
Eagles look dominant against 49ers, Broncos, Commanders × 2, Cardinals, Panthers offenses. Let's see what they do when they face the Rams, Cowboys x 2, Raiders, Seahawks. There's not a snowball's chance in hell they don't lose at least two more games.

Everything has gone their way. I still believe they're going to get beat by Seattle or Atlanta in the playoffs.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We control our own destiny. That said, the Eagles are winning the games they’re supposed to and we dropped ones we should have. Simple as that.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
I'm not typically a Garrett basher, but I wonder how this team would look under a new coaching regime. It appears to have worked wonders for the Rams