Early Game Thread

kevm3

Reaction score
Okay, slow down. The same year Wentz was drafted the Cowboys had one of the best drafts in team history. Relax.

Relax after 20 years of no success? How about we realistically look at what this front office did. Those hidden gem FAs that we signed are not even on the team anymore. Claiborne, Carr and Church are all playing well in their new destinations. We didn't get better in the offseason. In fact, we got worse, and we didn't even attempt to make any moves to rectify that.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
The Eagles have the greatest quarterback of all time.

The Giants are positioning themselves to get a blue chip quarterback prospect in the draft.

The Commanders have a quarterback who throws for 143 yards at halftime of games.
giphy.gif

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He is 1.5 seasons into his career. I’d say he hasn’t had much opportunity either. He is a sophomore player after all.

Then maybe cool it with the praise?

I mean, you're the one with the "Presgoat" username....when he's 1.5 seasons into his career.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
And turned a 13-3 team into a team fighting for a WC because they basically ignored FA as a way to improve a #1 seed team.

The FO gets a fat D this year.

Its just how it plays out.. Now every year will be the same. Every year is different. It looks like this year the Eagles will get the first round bye if they keep playing good ball.

Ken

Reaction score
I get the impression that unless you are a Cowboys QB, Ken thinks you suck.
nope...just the overated ones. I haven't been wrong many times for the record.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Then maybe cool it with the praise?

I mean, you're the one with the "Presgoat" username....when he's 1.5 seasons into his career.

I get that my username is over the top. It was designed to be so. I just think we as a fan base have every reason to be ecstatic with Dak’s play so far. Despite his weaknesses that need improving, he is still playing great for a second year QB.