Early game thread

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Stupid offsides by TB on 4th and 3.

If TB had held on, that would have been the perfect storm for Dallas, and we’d have been in control of our own destiny. Now we have to take care of business and pull for Cam next week. Thank you, Cinncy....7 wins in a row over Detroit!

Carson

Reaction score
Sorry everyone heard something wrong Saints haven't won division yet. So we need Carolina to win next week and we win out and we're in yaaaaaaay.

Yeah correct.

HAD CAROLINA LOST, Saints would’ve clinched the division

MrMavsMan

Reaction score
Nope Saints already clinched the division when they won today they have tiebreaker over Carolina. It's over, Carolina has nothing to play for and we need them to beat the Falcons next week.

um they just said on fox that saints have not yet won the division

Can you also tell me if panthers win next weekend and go 12-4 and saints lose and go 11-5. how they win the division? I need some of that stuff you smoke.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Nope Saints already clinched the division when they won today they have tiebreaker over Carolina. It's over, Carolina has nothing to play for and we need them to beat the Falcons next week.
Wrong....NO could lose next week and Car win for division.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The NFL has to leave the Falcons and Saints games in the current time slot.

To move the Falcons game to later in the day would not be fair to the Cowboys.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
2 weeks in a row the Bucs choked away what looked like a win at the end. SMH

Bucs are dead to me. 2 weeks in a row we needed help from them and they crapped the bed. Good thing we don't need them anymore.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I said I was wrong that Saints clinched division, they have not.

We need
-Carolina beat Atlanta
-Dallas beat Seattle
-Dallas beat Philadelphia

Dallas makes playoffs

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
We got two huge breaks, why is Carolina winning that big of a deal, we need them to beat Atlanta anyway, so they would be ahead of us anyway.

Qbert

Reaction score
NBC is taking the Falcons Panthers, there is nothing even close on the schedule that compares to that unless Philly Dallas means something

Staubacher

Reaction score
um they just said on fox that saints have not yet won the division

Can you also tell me if panthers win next weekend and go 12-4 and saints lose and go 11-5. how they win the division? I need some of that stuff you smoke.
I stand corrected.

Drinking not smoking. Got plenty left c'mon over

TonyS

Reaction score
And in other news, Washington won, dropping their draft position for next year on a meaningless win. Hey, I'll take small victories!