Early game thread!

zerofill

Reaction score
Mahomes is just ridiculously good... just amazes me every time I watch him.

ghst187

Reaction score
Amazing how lot of other teams with just as many injuries as us and minus their starting QB still look competent and can even win games.... coaching is underrated

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Amazing how lot of other teams with just as many injuries as us and minus their starting QB still look competent and can even win games.... coaching is underrated

So is defense, at least on this board.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I really don't get why Romo is so popular as a broadcaster.

Agreed. He is terrible for me. Never liked him. He insists upon himself. He's annoying. It's like listening to your annoying little cousin talk during the whole game. Say what you want but I enjoyed hearing Simms much more. Romo is too much for me. Then again, I mute more games these days and just listen to music.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Hitchens and Wilson are starters for the world champs but not good enough to still be in Dallas...go figure

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Agreed. He is terrible for me. Never liked him. He insists upon himself. He's annoying. It's like listening to your annoying little cousin talk during the whole game. Say what you want but I enjoyed hearing Simms much more. Romo is too much for me. Then again, I mute more games these days and just listen to music.

And he keeps trying to imitate John Madden