Early game thread!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Amazing how lot of other teams with just as many injuries as us and minus their starting QB still look competent and can even win games.... coaching is underrated
There isn’t a team that had as many injuries to key players as the Cowboys have.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Agreed. He is terrible for me. Never liked him. He insists upon himself. He's annoying. It's like listening to your annoying little cousin talk during the whole game. Say what you want but I enjoyed hearing Simms much more. Romo is too much for me. Then again, I mute more games these days and just listen to music.
I always liked Season 1 Romo when he was breaking the plays down before they happened. He is really no much different than anyone else now.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I thought I was surely going to lose this week playing CeeDee Lamb, Josh Jacob and with Herbert playing the Bills. Lo and behold, I come back to find that Tyrek Hill has 261 yards and 3 touchdowns. :omg:

ghst187

Reaction score
There isn’t a team that had as many injuries to key players as the Cowboys have.

49ers?
Key players? We lost Dak. Smith? and JUST now Martin. An OG is key personnel?
Most teams have had major injuries or illness related absences.
Many teams have played multiple backup QBs this season and most still have more wins than us.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
49ers?
Many teams have played multiple backup QBs this season and most still have more wins than us.

Im not trying to hear it. Eagles lost their starting QB and still manages to win

Carson

Reaction score
49ers?

???

QB 1
TE 1
LT 1 LT 2 LT 3 and now back to LT 2
C 1 Retired C 2 C 3 now back to C 2
RG 1
RT 1

DE 3
DT 1, DT 3, (Original DT 2 released)
MLB 1
OLB
CB 1, CB 2, CB 3, CB 4

P

All missed the season or multiple games. But it’s splitting hairs to argue. Both can’t wait for the season to end

blueblood70

Reaction score
49ers?
no this is the second time we lost martin and lost 2 starting lines and 2 qbs and many defenders not even close. and that in a new systems trying to implemented with our new staff

not close to the same situation..good try