Early game thread!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Those aren’t excuses, they’re facts. I know you enjoy it when the team loses but get real.
No, I don't enjoy when the team loses. I simply recognize patterns. 24 years of underachieving patterns.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No, I don't enjoy when the team loses. I simply recognize patterns. 24 years of underachieving patterns.
There isn’t any team that could be successful with all the injuries we’ve had this year.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Get so tired of watching real NFL teams every Sunday. Then have to watch my pee wee league team show up next Monday. Pathetic!!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Did the Broncos actually give it the college try or did they just go out and play like it was the 4th preseason game of the season?
I don't know how to motivate a team when you don't have a QB.
That game really gave the NFL a black eye. Denver should have just forfeited. Why bother?

lwehlers

Reaction score
a good game with 49ers and rams right now. to bad gold missed that field goal before the half they would be in front now. i bet the rams score in last three minutes win this one.

lwehlers

Reaction score
a good game with 49ers and rams right now. to bad gold missed that field goal before the half they would be in front now. i bet the rams score in last three minutes win this one.
i was wrong the rams have to punt before two minutes.

John813

Reaction score
I don't get Payton starting Hill again. Hes a niche player nothing more

Good day for Fantasy having Hill and Fuller

zerofill

Reaction score
I am actually sick of these stupid roughing the passer calls. Touch their helmet witha feather in your hand and they call it.

adwar

Reaction score
The problem on that play is Mahomes followthrough caused the hit to the head. It’s a terrible call