Early games thread

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Man if the Vikings don't turn the ball over they might be winning this.

Absolutely. Plus, GBay got EVERY single call the refs could possibly give them. The game has been evenly played but....turnovers and calls have gifted Gbay a 15 pt. lead. Face it, the NFL has no interest in seeing MInny in the playoffs. But they LOVE Rodgers and the Pack. JOKE>

fishspill

Reaction score
This will make me sound dumb but can I get a link to the other game day thread? I do not see it, and believe me or not I had this problem last week I even showed an image that it was no where in the Fan Zone section, I can prove it again if need be. But I do not see any other Game day thread but this.
It's one of the first 2 posts on Fan Zone so maybe you have the thread starter, Risen Star, on ignore?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

TheHerd

Reaction score
Absolutely. Plus, GBay got EVERY single call the refs could possibly give them. The game has been evenly played but....turnovers and calls have gifted Gbay a 15 pt. lead. Face it, the NFL has no interest in seeing MInny in the playoffs. But they LOVE Rodgers and the Pack. JOKE>
That's one reason why I don't want to see GB in the playoffs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It is not a joke, unfortunately.

Can you imagine a discount double check commercial when the poster boy is sitting on his couch?