Early games thread

SacredStar

Reaction score
Buck had Rodgers already pegged as MVP. It may happen. I've watched this game and let me tell you....there is no impartiality on officiating, it is clearly one-sided there today.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
It is not a joke, unfortunately.

Can you imagine a discount double check commercial when the poster boy is sitting on his couch?

Yep....ALL about the Cheddar. Literally and figuratively. In baseball, the Cubs are similar to GBay. "Fans" from all over the country, and most don't know all the rules of the game. (bandwagoners galore IMO) I say that having been a Cubs fan for 38 years. Lambeau is a big beer garden for fat, white, pasty people...similar to Wrigley field. The game is pretty much secondary.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Maybe you have the OP on ignore? *shrug*

I thought you might be right but nope OP's not on ignore, check it out this thread is not showing in Fan Zone for me at all. You can click to make it larger.

fmHWt6N.png

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yep....ALL about the Cheddar. Literally and figuratively. In baseball, the Cubs are similar to GBay. "Fans" from all over the country, and most don't know all the rules of the game. (bandwagoners galore IMO) I say that having been a Cubs fan for 38 years. Lambeau is a big beer garden for fat, white, pasty people...similar to Wrigley field. The game is pretty much secondary.
Case in point?

Redzone cuts away because Rodgers got sacked. OMG!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't understand these coaches with teams playing out the string playing conservatively.

I would be running every trick play and gadget I had practiced all year now.