Early games thread

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Man, the Commanders are just taking apart the Bears.

I was wrong...thought the Bears would play hard and keep it tight. Never know when a team will mail it in at the end of the season. Gotta think Fox is history in the windy city. I'm not up on all he playoff scenarios boys: will the Skins/Giants game next week be for a playoff birth? That would be fun.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm in Dallas visiting my daughter. I was clock watching to wait until 1PM so I could start watching the games. I turn on the TV and I was wondering what the heck happened because all the games were already in the 2nd quarter. I forgot I'm now in CST. :)

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Matthews again. Where the *** is the pride from NFL players these days? If anyone hit my QB like that I'd take his knee out so quick he'd never do it again. Nobody takes that POS to task.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Said this a couple weeks ago. GB is the team that is the scariest. But that defense is horrible.

Atlanta still scares me the most because they're the highest scoring team in the league even without Julio Jones. Last update had Ryan 12 of 14 to 9 different receivers. It takes a shootout to beat them.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
IF Minny can hold them to 3 here it's still a game with GBay's porous D. However, if GBay gets 6 it's all but over

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Halftime score is VERY misleading in Gbay. They've gotten every call and TWO Viking turnovers that led to 14 points.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Patriots destroying the crappy Jets, but their defense is legit due to scheme. Lots of weird pressure scenarios and tight coverage. Yes, it's the Jets, but their defensive style is our Achilles heel.

I'm not a player so don't yell at me for looking ahead. Fans can look as far as we want.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
This will make me sound dumb but can I get a link to the other game day thread? I do not see it, and believe me or not I had this problem last week I even showed an image that it was no where in the Fan Zone section, I can prove it again if need be. But I do not see any other Game day thread but this.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
It's imperative that we simply play all out these last two games. Cannot get complacent and become an upset victim...