Early games thread

perrykemp

Reaction score
Do you see that defense? They are going to get run out the stadium against a good offense.

They give up enormous amounts of yardage but lately have been forcing lots of turnovers. 14 of them in the last 5 games (including the the Vikings game).

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wait, so the hysteria they had earlier about Aaron Rodgers was just unfounded? And he is perfectly fine?

You don't say.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Owwie. That's why we need a good Dline. Put the pain on qbs

Amen bro. IF Jaylen can get on the field healthy next year I'd like TWO high draft picks at D.End and maybe a free agent signing too. It's the last weakness this team has IMO. The d
Rams are looking at Coordinators to coach their team, but no mention of Linehan going back there

The Rams have looked into Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Vance Joseph and Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn, who square off Saturday in Buffalo, as well as offensive coordinators Josh McDaniels of the Patriots and Kyle Shanahan of the Falcons, sources said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...cusing-nfl-coordinators-head-coaching-vacancy

LInehan isn't going anywhere IMO. Most NFL teams know he isn't a lead dog by now. I kind of wish he would go though. I don't believe in him and never have. Hes a decent OC but nothing more. I'd love to get a young Norv in here but as others have said that won't happen. JJ pissed him off and he isn't tight with Red either.

My GOD....you guys see that PI on the Packers DB that just went uncalled? They can do anything they want.

popp1234

Reaction score
Rams are looking at Coordinators to coach their team, but no mention of Linehan going back there

The Rams have looked into Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Vance Joseph and Buffalo Bills offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn, who square off Saturday in Buffalo, as well as offensive coordinators Josh McDaniels of the Patriots and Kyle Shanahan of the Falcons, sources said.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...cusing-nfl-coordinators-head-coaching-vacancy

I still say Linehan is overrated. He is an undisciplined playcaller that wants to prove he is a "genious" playcaller at times.