Early games thread

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm not watching it but have no doubt they're still the team to beat, even without Gronk. Beatable. but it won't be easy. Prohibitive favorite I'd say.
Coaching and their defense is what makes the difference. They put a ton of pressure on an offense. Blitzes from all over, tight coverage, jumping routes, run blitzing as needed. Under the radar is the Pats have the #1 scoring defense in the league.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
NOT ONE GD call for the Vikes...another one for GB though. Pathetic, ****** league. I would be livid if I was a Viking fan. They're on the ropes here mostly because of the refs.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
NOT ONE GD call for the Vikes...another one for GB though. Pathetic, ****** league. I would be livid if I was a Viking fan. They're on the ropes here mostly because of the refs.
The Packers are the steelers of the NFC. Every call they seem to get.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
There's a pretty decent chance we will have to face Green Bay the first game of the playoffs. I assume they'll be the #4 seed and Atlanta wll be the #3 seed, we face the lowest seed so if Atlanta wins their game and Green Bay wins their game we face Green Bay.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Coaching and their defense is what makes the difference. They put a ton of pressure on an offense. Blitzes from all over, tight coverage, jumping routes, run blitzing as needed. Under the radar is the Pats have the #1 scoring defense in the league.

Perfect post....Belicheat is a red *** from hell, but he can flat out coach.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Remember around mid season the narrative being none of GB receivers couldn't gain any separation? They have remedied that. Simply push off on every snap. Not like the refs are ever going to penalize the packers