Early games thread

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every team has issues. Not a single team is sitting here today with it exactly how they drew it up in the spring, Nobody.

Zimmer ran off the offensive coordinator halfway through the season. They gave away their first round draft pick.

I understand they are better when healthy but who isn't? My point was that guys like sturm and broaddus made it out that zimmers style of coaching is the right way and he is a tougher better coach and a real guy in charge. They created a scenario where they said he could handle everything. Not only did the organization not handle the injuries but a long time coach and coordinator quit and they are not making the playoffs.

Every team has injuries but not all teams and not all seasons are the same. If you lose four OTs, your QB, and your all pro RB, for example, you're not going to overcome that. Sometimes seasons do get derailed by injuries. Cowboys fans should know that better than most.

Reaction score
The TE spot has been a dead end since Witten was drafted. Players had to go elsewhere to extend their careers.

Until now. Its time to find the heir apparant in the next year or 2.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Pat Shurmur is out of his league. Vikes O is bad but not THIS bad. OF course GB covers the only fumble they've had all day. They haven't turned it over once all day.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Never could believe all the people that said trading for Sam Bradford was a smart move. Always thought it was completely moronic. Only way it's worth it is a Super Bowl win. And they never had a chance.
I never saw a QB get paid soooo much for doing so little.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The immortal Andrew Franks doinks a FG in Buffalo. That could prove costly for Miami.

Reaction score
For a mere 1st round pick they could have a Pro Bowl QB (Romo).
No way Jerry trades him to a hellhole like the Jets. That would be great though.

More like a team like Denver. A lot will depend on how Lynch finishes the season.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Never could believe all the people that said trading for Sam Bradford was a smart move. Always thought it was completely moronic. Only way it's worth it is a Super Bowl win. And they never had a chance.

Yeah I argued this with my friend who's a Vikings fan, he thought it was a great move and he was bragging when they were 5-0, lately not so much for some strange reason.