Early games thread

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
It's 100% true! You always have a chance in the playoffs. The Giants won the SB as a wildcard in 2007 beating the #1 seed Cowboys and won the SB in 2011 with a 9-7 regular season record, becoming the only team to ever accomplish that. The Packers won the SB after a 10-6 record in 2010 with a bunch of players on IR.

Naa. Everybody knew the skins and Texans werent doing anything last year. Dolphins bills and the team from the Texans division have no chance this season.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Cleveland isn't going anywhere without a QB but there might not be one worth taking with a high pick. They made a HUGE mistake trading out of the #2 spot and passing on Wentz.

They have so many holes, I don't blame them for taking the extra picks if they weren't sold on one of the QBs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Naa. Everybody knew the skins and Texans werent doing anything last year. Dolphins bills and the team from the Texans division have no chance this season.

The point is any team that makes the playoffs has a chance. The teams that everyone thinks will end up in the SB don't always make it. Doubt any teams have the attitude you do.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well, the Dallas-Detroit game has officially become meaningless.
Winner takes all next week between Packers Lions.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Are you kidding? Do you see what WRs he has this season? Can you name one in the past five years not named Gates?

Yeah I get it.. and he's definitely shown to be a great player.. Dunno..the totality of his production just seems to be overall blaahhh...

sideon

Reaction score
They give up enormous amounts of yardage but lately have been forcing lots of turnovers. 14 of them in the last 5 games (including the the Vikings game).
That's why it's good the Cowboys can run the ball, i'm not scared of the Packers at all. Troy & Buck were marveling over Aaron's spin move the whole game, yet they didn't bring up that he kept having to use that spin move because his OL is so bad.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Every team has injuries but not all teams and not all seasons are the same. If you lose four OTs, your QB, and your all pro RB, for example, you're not going to overcome that. Sometimes seasons do get derailed by injuries. Cowboys fans should know that better than most.

I know mike zimmer is just a victim of circumstance, wait till next year. The minnesota zimmer's are going 15-1 on their way to a championship. You just can't believe what a mean tough coach this guy is.