Early games thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They have so many holes, I don't blame them for taking the extra picks if they weren't sold on one of the QBs.

Their biggest hole is at QB and it's been a hole since they released Bernie Kosar two decades ago. They'll never win without a franchise QB. They were gun shy about using another #1 on a QB especially a high #1 because they've had horrible luck drafting QBs and the last two they drafted lasted only two seasons. They screwed up by not taking Wentz and many thought so on draft day.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Colts seriously need to invest in the offensive line like we need to invest in defensive ends.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well, Mariotta is out for the year. But so are the Titans if the Texans win.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I know mike zimmer is just a victim of circumstance, wait till next year. The minnesota zimmer's are going 15-1 on their way to a championship. You just can't believe what a mean tough coach this guy is.
I am guessing you were part of the GROZ movement still seeking validation .

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Their biggest hole is at QB and it's been a hole since they released Bernie Kosar two decades ago. They'll never win without a franchise QB. They were gun shy about using another #1 on a QB especially a high #1 because they've had horrible luck drafting QBs and the last two they drafted lasted only two seasons. They screwed up by not taking Wentz and many thought so on draft day.

I DO like Wentz...certainly more than most on here. However, they held the Rams UP and got a king's ransom. Key is now to draft well. Easier said than done for them BTW.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know mike zimmer is just a victim of circumstance, wait till next year. The minnesota zimmer's are going 15-1 on their way to a championship. You just can't believe what a mean tough coach this guy is.

Not sure what your point is with Zimmer, but it sounds like we're getting to the heart of the issue at least. Irrespective of who the coach is, that MIN team started 5-0, suffered a lot of key injuries, and it took them out of contention. It happens.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I DO like Wentz...certainly more than most on here. However, they held the Rams UP and got a king's ransom. Key is now to draft well. Easier said than done for them BTW.

That kings ransom didn't include a QB and even with a win today they're having one of their worst seasons in franchise history. They're not going anywhere until they find a QB.