Early games thread

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Matthews AGAIN with the no call...God I HATE that POS....gets away with murder. I wish someone would take his knee out. I have never said that about any player ever...not Jack Tatum or Conrad Dobler or Andre Waters or anyone.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
KC can. No one else, IMO. I picked either KC or the Pats repping the AFC. OAK is close, a year or two away.

I feel similar about us. Hate to say it, but vet teams like Seattle and/or Atlanta will be tough to beat and Dak is very young. LOVE his game but it's different in the playoffs as we all know.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I feel similar about us. Hate to say it, but vet teams like Seattle and/or Atlanta will be tough to beat and Dak is very young. LOVE his game but it's different in the playoffs as we all know.

I just don't see ATL as a contender. Maybe I'm wrong. Ryan, to me, is a Flacco. And he doesn't have the D. He needs the d more than a dynamic o. We shall see, MS.

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
Matthews is a punk. Roided punk. I want Heath to earhole that dude. I'd pay money for it, after what happened in 2014

BOTH late hits on Bradford would have been called on most any other player in the league. NFL and refs coddle that POS to the point it drives me nuts.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The NFL needs to have the refs start looking for receivers arms being held more.

Seems like more and more, DBs will grab onto one of a receivers arms so he cant make a catch. I am sure it is hard to spot, but they have to start looking for it more often.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Actually thought Chicago would be tougher for the skins than the Panthers. But that doesn't seem to be the case.