Twitter: Ed Werder reports Norv Turner and Dave Wannstedt as OC and DC possibilities

Proximo

Reaction score
I swear the evolution of social media has made it more difficult to get actual, real, news sometimes. Is the Werder tweet in the OP based on anything other than pure speculation? Have there been any actual developments that point to these 2 people as candidates for coordinator jobs in Dallas?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
We gonna party like it's 1994!!!

Why do we keep hiring relics from the past?

Frozen700

Reaction score

Not sure how reliable Ed Werder is but I'm all for Norv coming back. Anyone know if Dave Wannstedt is still any good?

carmelo-anthony-didnt-want-the-knicks-to-sign-crazy-person-jr-smith.jpg

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Norv Turner is a brilliant offensive coordinator, I'd welcome him to Dallas with open arms. He would do wonders with this offense!

cowboyvic

Reaction score
And two more lambs JG can slaugher when things end up the same next year.

What a joke it would be. I might actually quit next season if that scenario plays out
I keep waking up thinking this nightmare will end. and it just keep,s getting worse and worse.it's flatout sad what this man has done and is doing to this franchise.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Norv maybe, wannstedt not so much, I would rather have Davis or Zimmer back

visionary

Reaction score
Please god do not let this come to pass.

The Cowboys need new blood, new ideas, and independent thinkers. Not guys from the Cowboys glory years who will be Jerry yes men.

Jerry and Garrett are BIG believers in nepotism

Does it count as new blood if Norv and Wannstedt will bring their families (kids) along?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

The Cowboys need new blood, new ideas, and independent thinkers. Not guys from the Cowboys glory years who will be Jerry yes men.

Anyone that takes those positions have to be yes men to Jerry. It doesn't matter who gets hired. Don't you guys get it yet?

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
You want REEL excitement, hire Dave Campo and make Larry Lacewell the GM.

Championshiiiiip....

khiladi

Reaction score
How is it humiliating? If Norv comes here, there's an extremely good chance he'll be HC the following season. It's a great career decision.

Because he was rejected for this clown in reality, though he was interviewed for HC. It was clear Jerry's intentions with JG from the beginning as OC to HC, but he still interviewed Norv. You think Norv would have allowed this joke to call plays under his watch?

Wade was the guy to fix defense while JG got his training.

Now they want Norv to fix the mistake of JG being in charge of offense.

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Anyone that takes those positions have to be yes men to Jerry. It doesn't matter who gets hired. Don't you guys get it yet?
You got a good point there. that's why the last 2 coaches have been yes men/puppets like Wade Phillips and Jason Garrett.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Norv was with Dallas for THREE years. He hasn't been here for TWENTY seasons.

cnhnyy

Reaction score
why do not we just create our own league and award ourselve SB every year?