Emmitt Smith taking a shot at Dak now

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I watched an interview with moose Johnston today where he was talking about having aspirations of being a GM someday so they asked him about extending Dak and he said he wouldn't because of the contract and because of Dak history up to this point. The interviewers were quick to make excuses for Dak and blamed the defense but Daryl Johnston told them about last year and the year before we're our defense held up and gave Dak a chance in both games. His quote "Dak had the ball down 8 points in the last 2 minutes of the ball game and he couldn't drive the team down the field when it mattered most, maybe he's just not good enough"
what does daryl know he was just a blocker and probably didn't play high school football either. I played high school football and know greatness when I see it. If Roger came out and said dak sucked, I'd hate him too. A bunch of losers hating on my dak. pisses me off, I'm getting all jazzed up now.

Cmac

Reaction score
Let us not forget this another Brain Far@ of his..................
Dak-Draw-McCarthy-Wild-Card.jpg

You gotta give the ball to REF Dak........................And another...............
WUJMXDRT2SMH5DFVBYZNNSWLKI.jpg
Now, can you show us some defensive pictures too? Maybe a pic of Clark getting trucked in Buffalo or some tractor trailer holes set by the opponents OL? Dak pics are too easy, too dismissive, or too lazy. Tell the whole story.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has routinely had stupid moments like that. Look at earlier this year stepping out of bounds while running for the endzone or this throw out of bounds stopping the clock and giving Detroit another shot at the apple. This is what I mean when I say that complimentary football goes both ways. There is good complimentary football where the defense and offense compliment each other and there is bad complimentary football where the defense and the offense contribute to each others downfall.

LysleE

Reaction score
When a former Dallas player who has won 2 Super Bowls and is in the HOF and is telling it the way it is…goes a long way in revealing the lack of leadership and accountability in the organization.
These players need to hold themselves accountable to their peers and this is clearly not happening.

Qcard

Reaction score
They got to the HOF because they were fierce competitors that rose to the occasion not scared little losers who were perfectly content to pack up their locker & start the offseason.
Yeah....White House, Cocaine and mink coats was a blur....Just Win Baby...

Dak Haters are frauds :lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
Emmitt haters aren't frauds?
Nope....if you think 90s mentality football or business could fit in the 21st Century you are a Fraud!!

Remember when Emmitt Smiths Defense couldn't stop a run??

Dak Haters selling Whales Oil... :lmao2: :lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea ...... the Jerry sycophants will be saying how Emmitt is stupid and overrated any second now ....... then make up stories about how even older legends told them crap.
I doubt it. I bet 99% of everyone will agree with him. The remaining 1 can't say ship, or they'll show THEY are cowards.