Erin Andrews replacing Pam Oliver on Fox #1 NFL team

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
yeah..ive questioned that vudeo incident sine it happened.ha

Obviously it was not something she wanted to happen. It was a criminal act committed against her. The guy was arrested. He was a creep. Why in the world would she do that?

Hoods

Reaction score
LOL yes you did. You posted a picture as if to say what man would turn this beautiful woman down. Please don't insult my intelligence. Down home country girl? Really? LOL. You''re still overrating her.

As for your Brooke Burke comment. Don't be an idiot man. Stick to the topic at hand. I don't care if you like Brooke Burke or not and you sound pretty desperate.

Dang, calm down bro.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Erin Andrews is pretty... Is she stunningly beautiful as I've seen some go ga-ga after? No. But she's pretty enough for the job.

Erin Andrews is quite attractive, in my opinion; and I think she looks prettier during the course of a game since most of the time we're looking at fat dudes. A female sideline reporter can often serve as a breath of fresh air during a telecast, much like a cheerleader shot.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
last year, pretty much....
oct-2011-the-writing-on-the-wall.jpg

joseephuss

Reaction score
How did she get so famous anyway, man she sure climbed the ladder fast.

She began her broadcast career in 2000. Now in 2014 she has made it up to sideline reporter with the #1 crew with FOX. Is that really a fast climb up the ladder? Consider that a pretty significant majority don't consider the sideline reporting gig.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Andrews#Stalking_incident

This was the reason anyone knew who she was in the first place, it was big news at the time.

She was pretty well known for a few years before the stalking incident. I knew who she was and most of my friends who followed sports knew who she was before that incident.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
She was pretty well known for a few years before the stalking incident. I knew who she was and most of my friends who followed sports knew who she was before that incident.
Yeah, I don't think the stalking incident had anything to do with helping her career. She was very well known in college football long before that.

Erin is that hot but I feel bad for Pam. Pam is a true professional who has done a great job for years and is definitely more likable.

birdwells1

Reaction score
She begain her broadcast career in 2000. Now in 2014 she has made it up to sideline reporter with the #1 crew with FOX. Is that really a fast climb up the ladder? Consider that a pretty significant majority don't consider the sideline reporting gig.

She as known as any other sideline reporter, before the Incident.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I think they were demoted last season. I remember posting a tweet or something about that, as well.

That sucks. I think they're the best team out there.

They should move Pam to that team and let the other guys have Siragusa.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Not for me. Erin is eye candy. Pam is legit. She knows the game.

Neither are ever asked to comment on "the game". I'm sure one of them is a better artist too. Doesn't really matter because they aren't drawing happy squirrels and happy trees in air.

Tell us who's hurt and whether or not you could get a word in with the coaches at halftime. That's about it.

sbark

Reaction score
I see Holly Sonders was "lured" away from the Golf Channel to Fox Sports.......apparently some speculate NFL football work also in addition to Golf tourneys