ESPN: Cowboys and Zeke Open to Reunion

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand. If they love JAG Rico Dowdle as much as they say they do and they have Deuce for a small role plus they intend to draft one, why the need for another vet RB?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love it.
Melt downs will be even more epic.

We missed his goal line TD's last seasons. We lost a few games because of that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You love meltdowns? Why?
Because they can hilarious, as they have nothing to do with what the team does. Especially this time of the year.
Yes I get the frustration and understand it.
However it is the same stuff over and over. It is not real football talk.

You read through it all. How many times can a person post this player, that player, the FO sucks.
Fans whine that Jerry does not spend money in FA, but when they do they whine that the players sucks.
Team X signs player Z, fans whine, Jerry signs that same player X, they whine why did Jerry sign him, he sucks, not worth the money.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Because they can hilarious, as they have nothing to do with what the team does. Especially this time of the year.
Yes I get the frustration and understand it.
However it is the same stuff over and over. It is not real football talk.

You read through it all. How many times can a person post this player, that player, the FO sucks.
Fans whine that Jerry does not spend money in FA, but when they do they whine that the players sucks.
Team X signs player Z, fans whine, Jerry signs that same player X, they whine why did Jerry sign him, he sucks, not worth the money.
Well, after all it is a forum. What should everyone talk about?

Adreme

Reaction score
And in those 3 games, he'd probably give us more than zeke will in 17 games
Which is all well and good but nobody cares about how you are 3 games into the season. Having an empty seat in the games that matter is how teams lose in the playoffs. We just watched how not having LVE basically killed the playoff run so somehow signing someone with a worse injury history seems like a very bad idea.