News: ESPN: Cowboys presser delayed by Jones paternity case

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
normal teams? Like the Raiders, Bucs, Dolphins, Bills, Niners, Jets, Falcons, Broncos and on and on... you know, teams with "Normal," front offices with ****** teams?
Like the chiefs, rams, bucs, niners, lions, and ravens…like I said, the ones winning playoff games lately.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Like the chiefs, rams, bucs, niners, lions, and ravens…like I said, the ones winning playoff games lately.
Rams had 1 season......Bucs had 1 season, Lions had 1 season, Ravens have had??????? Not much in a decade. If winning 1 or 2 playoff games in like 79 years gets it done for you, then the Lions are your team!

The Chiefs? bahahahahahahahahhahhhahahhahahahah

Last edited:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rams had 1 season......Bucs had 1 season, Lions had 1 season, Ravens have had??????? Not much in a decade. If winning 1 or 2 playoff games in like 79 years gets it done for you, then the Lions are your team!

The Chiefs? bahahahahahahahahhahhhahahhahahahah
You missed the point. The GMs of those teams don’t need their owner to lead all their pressers. Andy Reid speaks for himself. As does John Harbaugh, Sean McVey, Kyle Shanahan and Dan Campbell.

Their GMs are too busy getting better rosters put together than doing multiple radio shows a week, and “state of the team” press marathons.

Ps…The rams GM Les Snead has taken two different rams teams to SBs in the last 5 years. With two different QBs. The chiefs didnt “get lucky” with Mahomes. Their GM Brett Veach and Andy Reid did their homework and traded up to the tenth pick in the 2017 draft to get Mahomes. They weren’t “lucky”. Their GM works year round while our GM and son are planning the next boxing match, concert or tractor pull at the “stayjum”.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We’ll just have to wait a little longer to listen to Jerry’s um’s and huh’s talking about how optimistic he is for this upcoming season and how he feels better about this team than he did last year‘s team.

Don't forget the lip smacking

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You missed the point. The GMs of those teams don’t need their owner to lead all their pressers. Andy Reid speaks for himself. As does John Harbaugh, Sean McVey, Kyle Shanahan and Dan Campbell.

Their GMs are too busy getting better rosters put together than doing multiple radio shows a week, and “state of the team” press marathons.

Ps…The rams GM Les Snead has taken two different rams teams to SBs in the last 5 years. With two different QBs. The chiefs didnt “get lucky” with Mahomes. Their GM Brett Veach and Andy Reid did their homework and traded up to the tenth pick in the 2017 draft to get Mahomes. They weren’t “lucky”. Their GM works year round while our GM and son are planning the next boxing match, concert or tractor pull at the “stayjum”.
Not a single 1 of the teams you mentioned had a better roster than Dallas last year from top to bottom... minus the QB.. NOT A 1. I missed no point. Yes, the Chiefs got lucky... they took their shot, and it hit.... LUCKY. Just like the Niners got lucky with Montana, just like the Dolphins got lucky with Marino, Just like the pats got lucky with Brady...... if your qb is drafted outside the top 5 and is an all time great.... yea, you got LUCKY!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a single 1 of the teams you mentioned had a better roster than Dallas last year from top to bottom... minus the QB.. NOT A 1. I missed no point. Yes, the Chiefs got lucky... they took their shot, and it hit.... LUCKY. Just like the Niners got lucky with Montana, just like the Dolphins got lucky with Marino, Just like the pats got lucky with Brady...... if your qb is drafted outside the top 5 and is an all time great.... yea, you got LUCKY!
Wow. You think the Cowboys defense was as good as the chiefs? The chiefs D that held the ravens offense in Baltimore to 10 points and the niners to 12 points in the second half of the SB? The chiefs D that was ranked second in the NFL overall and second in yards and points allowed? The chiefs don’t win that SB without that defense.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Wow. You think the Cowboys defense was as good as the chiefs? The chiefs D that held the ravens offense in Baltimore to 10 points and the niners to 12 points in the second half of the SB? The chiefs D that was ranked second in the NFL overall and second in yards and points allowed? The chiefs don’t win that SB without that defense.
Chiefs got Spagnuolo as their dc. Probably the best out there.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Stephen may want to be at the hearing to support his sister :grin:

youwintheinternet.jpg

Reid1boys

Reaction score

#TEAMDEFENSE YARDS AVG.PLAYOFF AVG.TD ALLOWEDPLAYOFF TD
1Browns270.2356446
2Chiefs289.8322.7325
3Jets292.3-36-
4Panthers293.9-49-
5Cowboys299.7415367

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Girl claims to be Jerry's biological daughter and brings paternity suit, which was dismissed, however Jerry turns around and sues her claiming the filing of a paternity suit violated the conditions of the contract Jerry signed with her mother in 1998 which was an NDA in exchange for money.

Maybe Beast is just getting a little slow in his old age, but this seems to beg the question...........why did Jerry sign a contract with the girl's mother in 1998 and pay hush money on regular installments if the girl is in fact not his daughter???

I mean, if a random stranger comes up to you and says "you are the father of my baby", most guys would have a good idea if it was true or not, I mean you typically remember who you have sex with unless you are just flat out wasted on drugs or alcohol. So, it is only logical to assume here that Jerry did indeed think it was possible he could be the daddy, but he doesnt want it to be public so he pays her to keep quiet. So, at the very least, isnt Jerry pretty much admitting to infidelity here???

Reid1boys

Reaction score

#TEAMDEFENSE YARDS AVG.PLAYOFF AVG.TD ALLOWEDPLAYOFF TD
1Browns270.2356446
2Chiefs289.8322.7325
3Jets292.3-36-
4Panthers293.9-49-
5Cowboys299.7415367
Only difference is the one that matters most, playoffs.... but you dont judge a team on one game.... so yea, the Cowboys had every bt as much talent as the Chiefs... but flip it, the Cowboys had a better offense top to bottom.... again, except for the great equalizer.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Girl claims to be Jerry's biological daughter and brings paternity suit, which was dismissed, however Jerry turns around and sues her claiming the filing of a paternity suit violated the conditions of the contract Jerry signed with her mother in 1998 which was an NDA in exchange for money.

Maybe Beast is just getting a little slow in his old age, but this seems to beg the question.........why did Jerry sign a contract with the girl's mother in 1998 and pay hush money on regular installments if the girl is in fact not his daughter???

I mean, if a random stranger comes up to you and says "you are the father of my baby", most guys would have a good idea if it was true or not, I mean you typically remember who you have sex with unless you are just flat out wasted on drugs or alcohol. So, it is only logical to assume here that Jerry did indeed think it was possible he could be the daddy, but he doesnt want it to be public so he pays her to keep quiet. So, at the very least, isnt Jerry pretty much admitting to infidelity here???
who cares what Jerry is or isnt admitting. Lets say he knew he was the dad. Lets assume he talked about this with his wife and kids. Lets assume he told baby mama Im having nothing to dow with this baby... get an abortion and she refused. So he agreed to do what he did, which was support mama and daughter until age whatever.... which he did. Then they come to him wanting more money as the money train from Jerry is about to run out. Yea, Id do exactly what Jerry did and sue the hell out of them.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
who cares what Jerry is or isnt admitting. Lets say he knew he was the dad. Lets assume he talked about this with his wife and kids. Lets assume he told baby mama Im having nothing to dow with this baby... get an abortion and she refused. So he agreed to do what he did, which was support mama and daughter until age whatever.... which he did. Then they come to him wanting more money as the money train from Jerry is about to run out. Yea, Id do exactly what Jerry did and sue the hell out of them.
Yeah, I could see that as a possibility.

I will say this, if Jerry talked it over with his wife and they decided paying her on the down low was the best option, then Jerry's wife is way more forgiving than mine would be.

My girl told me that if she ever caught me cheating on her she would chop my dick off, and she was not joking either as she was holding a meat cleaver and chopping up ribs while saying it.:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

That imagery has never left my mind and two kids later (and working on a 3rd), Beast has been 100% faithful:thumbup:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Yeah, I could see that as a possibility.

I will say this, if Jerry talked it over with his wife and they decided paying her on the down low was the best option, then Jerry's wife is way more forgiving than mine would be.

My girl told me that if she ever caught me cheating on her she would chop my dick off, and she was not joking either as she was holding a meat cleaver and chopping up ribs while saying it.:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

That imagery has never left my mind and two kids later (and working on a 3rd), Beast has been 100% faithful:thumbup:
Age has a way of changing views on life. I have no clue what happened with Jerry in this situation. Im just saying that is between him and his family. Those complaining about him and how he paid her off have no clue. In any event, it is up to him to determine how to handle his business, not me.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Age has a way of changing views on life. I have no clue what happened with Jerry in this situation. Im just saying that is between him and his family. Those complaining about him and how he paid her off have no clue. In any event, it is up to him to determine how to handle his business, not me.
If Jerry Jones is the father of this young woman and thought he could hide that fact with enough money, then he did. He can think whatever he wants. So can everyone else.