Video: ESPN GET UP - Rex Ryan: Don't you dare blame Dak! GB ran circles around DQ! Put on a clinic!

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I'm not name calling. I'm asking an honest question since I don't have any tattoos on me. You must have seen a Dak tat somewhere since you brought it up.
now you're being disingenuous coward. No wonder you like Dak. My tattoo comment was obviously sarcasm..but then you tried to go after me personally ...assuming I'm attached to some woman or gay. OK...weak, pathetic, lame...

like your QB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
now you're being disingenuous coward. No wonder you like Dak. My tattoo comment was obviously sarcasm..but then you tried to go after me personally ...assuming I'm attached to some woman or gay. OK...weak, pathetic, lame...

like your QB.
If you can dish it, make sure you can take it, son. If not, zip it.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I got Dak at 30 percent-Defense-Quinn and McCarthy splitting the 70 percent when it comes to fault of us losing...

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
If you can dish it, make sure you can take it, son. If not, zip it.
You just claimed you were not name-calling...so what did you dish out? Nah, I'll not "zip" anything...particularly then I have to listen to you and other delusional people all day. I think reality is ruling the day and Dak stans/bots/apologists have to shut up...if they are honest, smart or have any EQ.

Of course you have the ones. who think bluster and blind devotion - great characteristics of a dog or cheerleader - they think that will obscure the argument.

No...it won't.

4qir1a.png

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You just claimed you were not name-calling...so what did you dish out? Nah, I'll not "zip" anything...particularly then I have to you and other delusional people all day. I think reality is ruling the day and Dak stans/bots/apologists have to shut up...if they are honest, smart or have any EQ.

Of course you have the ones. who think bluster and blind devotion - great characteristics of a dog or cheerleader - they think that will obscure the argument.

No...it won't.

4qir1a.png
Wow, you are not very bright. You don't even understand English.

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
I think Dak is a perfectly fine QB for the most part, but yesterday was one too many times we've seen him get way too rattled in big games when things aren't going his way. Brett Maher was a perfectly fine kicker for the most part, too.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Best game analysis of national sports morning shows. Rex Ryan gives Dak a break, but Dan Orlovsky goes hard on him. All 3 though agree that DQ was schooled by GB. Green Bay set up a clinic on how to deal with Dallas defense. Recommend you watch video to see the gameplay they break down. Can't bulletin point it.

Rex Ryan
  • This defense stunk! I don't know why they got outcoached but point to defense period!
    • They struggle with teams that run the ball.
    • 9 1/2 yards on 1st down the Cowboys gave up! That's incredible!
    • Why are you playing 6 DBs for 48/54 snaps against the run??? You don't do that when you're getting your brain kicked in.
  • Dak Prescott is the future of the team. Played MVP all year and talking about not going to bring him back??
    • Overall performance, hell no, not on Dak
    • Dak didn't play well, but compared to that defense he looked like a superstar, Joe Montana wouldn't have had a chance
    • I would have loved to have Dak as my QB.
    • Calls out some of Dan Orlovsky's game tape below
  • Dallas is not built to win in January, every loss, other team ran on something like 100-110 times, passed on 60-70 times
  • I thought the entire football team looked shocked after GB's first drive.
    • When you hear comments from Jerry Jones, Dak, McCarthy.. they just assumed they were the mighty Cowboys and could lay their jocks on field and dominate and win
Dan Orlovsky
  • Same thing happened we talked about on Monday, bad matchup (that video was posted last week)
    • Jordan Love under center
    • Ton of presnap motion
    • Ton of playaction pass
    • Cowboys defense struggled all season with that but no one listened
    • See video for examples.
  • Run Game, split flow. Run one direction then cut backside. They did it to Parsons 6x. Clearly they game planned against Parsons.
    • DQ is a great coach, but Green Bay ran circles around him.
  • I thought Dak looked under panic. Uncharacteristic decisions.
    • See video for examples. Dan runs down many bad decisions.
    • Both interceptions were not good decision to throw. See his video examples.
    • This defense allowed Tommy Cutlets and Bryce Young to be NFC Player of Week. Everyone made fun of it.
    • EVERYONE thought Dallas offense would go up and down on it.
    • No one debates if Dak is a good player, he has his entire career. But once again when they needed him, going against a kid who was in his first playoff game on the road, he failed.
Domonique Foxworth
  • GB wanted to avoid 3rd down at all costs
  • Playaction was the killer. Big shots taken on 2nd down.
  • Max protection against Micah, then just manned up and #11 still didn't make play
  • Offensive Line not only pushed Dallas back but out-schemed Dallas defense.
  • Dominique agrees with Rex Ryan. Wasn't all Dak bad decision on one interception. Great execution by GB's defensive backs.
    • But this is irrelevant. Dak and offense have to show up in a big game like this and keep them in game
See Reply #20 for second part of show.

RAN THE BALL???? What are they talking about, Love looked like the 2nd and 3rd coming of Arron Rogers! The DQ lead defense couldn't shutdown GB's passing game. I've never seen so many open receivers and when I say OPEN, I mean OPEN. There was nobody around Packer receivers when they were hauling in Love's passes.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Best game analysis of national sports morning shows. Rex Ryan gives Dak a break, but Dan Orlovsky goes hard on him. All 3 though agree that DQ was schooled by GB. Green Bay set up a clinic on how to deal with Dallas defense. Recommend you watch video to see the gameplay they break down. Can't bulletin point it.

Rex Ryan
  • This defense stunk! I don't know why they got outcoached but point to defense period!
    • They struggle with teams that run the ball.
    • 9 1/2 yards on 1st down the Cowboys gave up! That's incredible!
    • Why are you playing 6 DBs for 48/54 snaps against the run??? You don't do that when you're getting your brain kicked in.
  • Dak Prescott is the future of the team. Played MVP all year and talking about not going to bring him back??
    • Overall performance, hell no, not on Dak
    • Dak didn't play well, but compared to that defense he looked like a superstar, Joe Montana wouldn't have had a chance
    • I would have loved to have Dak as my QB.
    • Calls out some of Dan Orlovsky's game tape below
  • Dallas is not built to win in January, every loss, other team ran on something like 100-110 times, passed on 60-70 times
  • I thought the entire football team looked shocked after GB's first drive.
    • When you hear comments from Jerry Jones, Dak, McCarthy.. they just assumed they were the mighty Cowboys and could lay their jocks on field and dominate and win
Dan Orlovsky
  • Same thing happened we talked about on Monday, bad matchup (that video was posted last week)
    • Jordan Love under center
    • Ton of presnap motion
    • Ton of playaction pass
    • Cowboys defense struggled all season with that but no one listened
    • See video for examples.
  • Run Game, split flow. Run one direction then cut backside. They did it to Parsons 6x. Clearly they game planned against Parsons.
    • DQ is a great coach, but Green Bay ran circles around him.
  • I thought Dak looked under panic. Uncharacteristic decisions.
    • See video for examples. Dan runs down many bad decisions.
    • Both interceptions were not good decision to throw. See his video examples.
    • This defense allowed Tommy Cutlets and Bryce Young to be NFC Player of Week. Everyone made fun of it.
    • EVERYONE thought Dallas offense would go up and down on it.
    • No one debates if Dak is a good player, he has his entire career. But once again when they needed him, going against a kid who was in his first playoff game on the road, he failed.
Domonique Foxworth
  • GB wanted to avoid 3rd down at all costs
  • Playaction was the killer. Big shots taken on 2nd down.
  • Max protection against Micah, then just manned up and #11 still didn't make play
  • Offensive Line not only pushed Dallas back but out-schemed Dallas defense.
  • Dominique agrees with Rex Ryan. Wasn't all Dak bad decision on one interception. Great execution by GB's defensive backs.
    • But this is irrelevant. Dak and offense have to show up in a big game like this and keep them in game
See Reply #20 for second part of show.

We don't need these guys to tell us what happened! We know what happened. Whole team was bad but the problem is when your paying your QB top 5 money he needs to help that defense out by moving the ball and scoring until the defense can figure things out. Dak was missing throws badly early on. He was choking and it's not the first time we've seen this crap from Dak. Stink it up for 3 quarters, put up some points in the 4th against prevent defense. Heck Dak gifted them 2 TDs.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I think Dak is a perfectly fine QB for the most part, but yesterday was one too many times we've seen him get way too rattled in big games when things aren't going his way. Brett Maher was a perfectly fine kicker for the most part, too.
But if he is getting paid like Mahomes he needs to part of the solution not the part of the problem.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Ok. Dak is not going anywhere. When are you leaving to follow another team?
Dak is not my only issue with the team. I'm hopeful we get a coach who doesn't see Dak the way you do and treats him like Sean Peyton treated Russ. No celebrity QB crap...no political crap. Just on the field mental toughness or get out.

I know you are a Dak fan but man...this devotion is absurd. The team , the team, the team...

tomokawan

Reaction score
When your defense sucks as bad as our did it wouldn't have mattered but Dak needs to be held accountable The offense did absolutely nothing and Dak played beyond awful.. He had the deer in the headlight look again. When the defense struggles the offense needs to pick up their game and they didn't. Right now I don't care who's back or not. They all suck and Dak included.
And when the offense struggles the defense needs to pick up their game. Right down the field 7-0 Green Bay not 3 and out to open the game. The interceptions were in excusable, but this defense could not stop the bleeding at all. Could not get off the field. I want a defense that does give up an opening drive TD damn near every time!!

kevm3

Reaction score
Dak is to blame as well, but the whole team didn't play well. The whole team was unprepared and that was one of the worst defensive performances I've ever seen. After we kicked the field goal after half time, the Packers ran twice and was already on our side of the field and then the receiver caught a td while NOBODY was around him. It was so bad that it almost seemed fishy. There's no qb that can win with a defense playing like that, but Dak didn't help with those interceptions he tossed.

tomokawan

Reaction score
You pay Dak $50 million a year to keep them in games like this not give them away with an interception on your 20 and a pick 6.

He needed to match Greenbay and give the defense a chance to adjust, instead of laid a huge egg.
That defense could not adjust all day. What are you talking about???