Video: ESPN GET UP - Rex Ryan: Don't you dare blame Dak! GB ran circles around DQ! Put on a clinic!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
“young black guy” is a retired NFL player named Dominique Foxworth. Former player’s rep for all the players for the NFLPA. He’s way more famous and accomplished than Orlovsky…geez…

That said…your take is predictable. Anything to protect you ego investment in Dak.

I do appreciate you saying that Dak should take a discount…know that one hurt.
Here's the truth. Dak isn't going anywhere, so either man up and act like a mature adult or keep acting like a whiny, butt hurt child that you keep acting like.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Yup...absolutely gut-wrenching. As i get older...(almost 50), these types of loses hurt me differently. I begin to wonder if I will ever see another super bowl championship.

We feel further away than we have since 2020, worst part of this.
I'm 41 and am right there with ya man.

My son doesn't understand why I am like I am with the Cowboys. Aside from my family being from the Dallas area and the fact that I've literally made him watch the 90's Super Bowls from my childhood, he just doesn't get it. I guess you had to live it in the moment.

I don't know if we will see another Super Bowl but atleast we had the 90's right lol.

Reactions: Ken

1942willys

Reaction score
What a bunch of emotional idiots!!! Dan Orlovsky, the Fat Boy ex-Olineman and the host are a bunch of idiots! They sound like 80% of the emotional posters in here! lol. Wow.

Rex Ryan and the young black guy are absolutely correct. No way you get rid of Dak. I also agree with Rex: Belichick proved he sucks without Tom Brady! Jerry had best cool off and wisen up. You definitely keep Dak and McCarthy. Dak needs to give the team a good discount! Get rid of Dan Quinn and his Rod Marinelli type of a joke Defense! Bring in a D-Coordinator who knows how to mold a bigger, tougher and smarter Defense which knows how to stop the run.
dak bots did not take long to find their scapgoat

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Here's the truth. Dak isn't going anywhere, so either man up and act like a mature adult or keep acting like a whiny, butt hurt child that you keep acting like.
Here’s the truth: Your thoughts are not going anywhere and won’t change because they are not “thoughts”…they are emotion and ego-attachment.

You can’t man up and stay on topic…you have to change things to the financial vice Dak has the Cowboys in for solace. Says something about who you are a fan of…Dak, not the team.

And your response and ad hominem shows how pathetically feminine you are. Typical tactic a wife uses to expand the argument when she’s losing. It’s called projection…why would I be hurt about being right? I’m not one coming on the day after a loss pretending to have confidence in a guy that we are forced to keep by your own admission.

GAME-SET-MATCH-WIMBLEDON

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The performance of the offense affects the defense! Games unfold like a story, and this story was shaped by the horrible play of the QB. Without the turnovers, it's a very different game.

Green Bay had a QB, Dallas did not.

Dak played horribly. But the defense got a chance to defend first and allowed the Packers an 8 minute drive which resulted in a TD. And they hardly forced punt. Let's not forget about the Seattle game where the offense scored 40 and the defense was still allowing the Seahawks offense to score on just about every single time they had the ball. This is not a situation where we can just blame one side of the ball or say that the defense would have played better if the offense scored more.

Ken

Reaction score
I'm 41 and am right there with ya man.

My son doesn't understand why I am like I am with the Cowboys. Aside from my family being from the Dallas area and the fact that I've literally made him watch the 90's Super Bowls from my childhood, he just doesn't get it. I guess you had to live it in the moment.

I don't know if we will see another Super Bowl but atleast we had the 90's right lol.
My issue is I didn't appreciate that team enough in the 90s. I thought, like so many of the young players, that we will do this all the time.

My 14 year old son is similar. He is a Cowboys fan but he didn't even stick around for the 2nd half yesterday. I guess he is smarter than me...but this is all he knows. Choking dogs....that is what he knows the Cowboys to be.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
The one on your woman? Or is it a man? I don't discriminate.
see the name-calling doesn't bother me but I know that Dak stans start running to mods when I fire back.

I will only say that I am sorry this is happening to you and you have to lash out. Perhaps a mani/pedi and "top 5 QB" designation will heal you and console you? Or "MVP-type" season?

Doh!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
see the name-calling doesn't bother me but I know that Dak stans start running to mods when I fire back.

I will only say that I am sorry this is happening to you and you have to lash out. Perhaps a mani/pedi and "top 5 QB" designation will heal you and console you? Or "MVP-type" season?

Doh!!!
I'm not name calling. I'm asking an honest question since I don't have any tattoos on me. You must have seen a Dak tat somewhere since you brought it up.