ESPN on QB Contracts (Dak)

Shane612

Reaction score
Im not sure what it says about Dak, but what this statement says about you is that you understand football at the level that a 7 year old kid does. No jimmy is not as good as Dak. I’m sorry to tell you that. Also Santa Clause isn’t real
What ? Well, thanks for running my Christmas.
:grin:

Ken

Reaction score
Mahomes has been Mahomes since he was a rookie.

You should form your own opinions instead of going on YouTube to find a video so you can adopt someone else's opinion as your own.
Uh....my "opinion" was stated before this person even created the video and released it today

That is called.... independent thought and analysis. Take your own advice.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How many Super Bowls have those back ups led teams to in their career?

Brady was the difference.
But but but you said Cowboys went 4-1 without Dak so Dak is not a difference maker.

You went on to say other backups didn't do the same when the elite QBs were out.

Several instances were provided that backups went on to have similar records.

Now you are once again in your attempt not to be wrong are spinning and changing the argument.

It's your comment and now you are denying your own comment.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
wait what? That’s not what your original argument was
Exactly.

He was proven wrong several times. And now he is trying to change the argument.

He hates to lose arguments so he will spin, argue more then insult and finally say he lives in your head rent free...it's an Abbott and Costello routine.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But but but you said Cowboys went 4-1 without Dak so Dak is not a difference maker.

You went on to say other backups didn't do the same when the elite QBs were out.

Several instances were provided that backups went on to have similar records.

Now you are once again in your attempt not to be wrong are spinning and changing the argument.

It's your comment and now you are denying your own comment.
You're not understanding (shockingly).

If Dak leads the Cowboys to postseason success then he will be a difference maker over Cooper Rush. Until then we're just a 5-1 team without Dak playing.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes it was.

If Dak leads the Cowboys to a Super Bowl this year then he is a difference maker. If he doesn't then we're just a 5-1 team the last two years with Cooper Rush at QB.
No. You clearly said. Cowboys went 4-1 and Thus Dak is not a difference maker. You said this didn't happen to other elite QBs.

It's on this thread. Your comments. Now you are arguing against your own comments.

Too funny

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I addressed both - if we go in the now, Dak is not top 5. If we go career, he's not top 5. I think Tua is playing dang good football but being elevated by the players around him. I would choose Allen and Mahomes over Tua right now. The difference in level of play between those three isn't that vastly different, they are all MVP candidates.
Who’s top 5?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Tough life decisions:
1. Put all the goofies making anti-Dak statements in the face of overwhelming evidence on ignore??
2. Wait til tonight and tag them after every completed pass??

Not sure which way I'm gonna go tbh. Guess I'll let the 7 PM bourbons decide.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Tough life decisions:
1. Put all the goofies making anti-Dak statements in the face of overwhelming evidence on ignore??
2. Wait til tonight and tag them after every completed pass??

Not sure which way I'm gonna go tbh. Guess I'll let the 7 PM bourbons decide.

It’s never going to end…no matter how good Dak’s overall numbers are they’re going to nitpick after every bad game as if other good QBs never play poorly.

It’s very predictable.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
It’s never going to end…no matter how good Dak’s overall numbers are they’re going to nitpick after every bad game as if other good QBs never play poorly.

It’s very predictable.
No doubt but at this point I can decide to simply ignore them all which has pretty much been my tact. I only see like 2/3 of this thread lol.
Or I can anti-troll them and be petty given the insanely goofy battle they are fighting against a QB that is playing very well right now.

cnuball21

Reaction score
No doubt but at this point I can decide to simply ignore them all which has pretty much been my tact. I only see like 2/3 of this thread lol.
Or I can anti-troll them and be petty given the insanely goofy battle they are fighting against a QB that is playing very well right now.

We all have our methods.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What everyone else is saying you said. The fact Rush went 4-1 without Dak means Dak isn’t a difference maker.

Now that everyone else is giving examples of backups winning games your changing
the tune to winning in the playoffs.
My tune never changed.

Dak is not a difference maker.