ESPN on QB Contracts (Dak)

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A difference maker is supposed to make a difference.

Dak doesn't.

We could get bullied by the 49ers with Cooper Rush just like we would with Dak.

Sir you keep answering a question that I’m not asking you. I don’t care about your incorrect opinion over Dak. I am asking you about your statement that top QBs teams are not supposed to win that many games when they aren’t missing.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I didn't say it was all Rush either.

The Bills or Chiefs aren't going 4-1 without their QBs. Because their QBs are actual difference makers.

You're falling into the "I think Dak is better and more important than he really is" trap over and over, year after year.

Then the playoffs will come and we'll get bullied, some will make excuses while others accept it for what it is (for a few weeks), then once the next season starts Dak will be "great" again. That's just how it goes.
I don't disagree with your basic premise, but it isn't Dak who gets bullied, it's the rest of the team. Our DL and LBs in particular, and the OL besides Zack. We'll see this year.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Sir you keep answering a question that I’m not asking you. I don’t care about your incorrect opinion over Dak. I am asking you about your statement that top QBs teams are not supposed to win that many games when they aren’t missing.
I didn't say top QBs teams shouldn't win without them.

I said if your team goes 4-1 without you then what do you bring to the table?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Matt cassel went 10-5....does it mean Brady doesn't bring anything to the table?.....one could argue he went 11-5 because he came in the first quarter when score was 0-0, but we will take it easy on you :rolleyes:

just a reminder. you didn't mention anything about playoff performance just the record they produce..... LOL

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Matt cassel went 10-5....does it mean Brady doesn't bring anything to the table?.....one could argue he went 11-5 because he came in the first quarter when score was 0-0, but we will take it easy on you :rolleyes:

just a reminder. you didn't mention anything about playoff performance just the record they produce..... LOL
Brady brought Super Bowls to the table.

Cassel brought missing the playoffs to it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Brady brought Super Bowls to the table.

Cassel brought missing the playoffs to it.
but again, you never mentioned playoff appearance, or playoff success...you just said "record"...this is your exact quote: "I said if your team goes 4-1 without you then what do you bring to the table?"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
but again, you never mentioned playoff appearance, or playoff success...you just said "record"...this is your exact quote: "I said if your team goes 4-1 without you then what do you bring to the table?"
Why would I?

I was talking about 2 guys that never won anything in Dak and Rush.

It was your pals that started bringing up Brady. Not me.

Like I said... take this up with them.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Yes. Now let’s bring it back again to Brees and Brady. Those guys brought nothing to their respective teams when their teams went 4-1 and 3-1 without them respectively? Using your statement of course. You cannot say that statement only applies to rush and Dak but those same rules cannot apply to others.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
A lot of people pointed out day 1 while it sounded like a lot of money then (and it was) it was likely to age well as the QB contracts were always going to get more lucrative year after year

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Why would I?

I was talking about 2 guys that never won anything in Dak and Rush.

It was your pals that started bringing up Brady. Not me.

Like I said... take this up with them.
no matter how many times you try to say it, trying to spin away from what you said, doesn't change the facts, so I keep posting it for you.

your comment. " I said if your team goes 4-1 without you then what do you bring to the table?"

where is playoff and past performance in this statement? which is your original statement. you spinning up brady and changing the argument.....

and if you call those guys my pal, is Pappydog and Leeblair your pals? I guess so. similar crowd.

you are so obvious, this is not your first time doing this. you are going to keep saying what you spun into, until you think its going to erase what you originally said. and I will keep posting it. facts don't change over time. they remain facts. like I said, your ego is got you by the balls. you will do this again as you have done in the past. you just can't help yourself

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
[Unrelated side-note, I was surprised by former QB Tim Hasselbeck’s list of NFC QB’s he trusts most to win an NFC playoff game. He had Dak at number 2.

Why is that surprising? Here are the current playoff QBs if the season ended today:

Dak Prescott
Taylor Heinicke - no explanation needed
Daniel Jones - no explanation needed
Kirk Cousins - plays small in big games
Jalen Hurts - unproven in playoffs
Tom Brady - stud in playoffs
Jimmy Garrapolo - defense carries that team

The only bonified/proven stud at QB in the playoffs is Brady. It's pretty easy to make an argument for Dak even if you don't like him.[/QUOTE]
Hurts probably is the mvp

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
no matter how many times you try to say it, trying to spin away from what you said, doesn't change the facts, so I keep posting it for you.

your comment. " I said if your team goes 4-1 without you then what do you bring to the table?"

where is playoff and past performance in this statement? which is your original statement. you spinning up brady and changing the argument.....

and if you call those guys my pal, is Pappydog and Leeblair your pals? I guess so. similar crowd.

you are so obvious, this is not your first time doing this. you are going to keep saying what you spun into, until you think its going to erase what you originally said. and I will keep posting it. facts don't change over time. they remain facts. like I said, your ego is got you by the balls. you will do this again as you have done in the past. you just can't help yourself
If you can't get it you can't it.

I'm not going to keep on explaining.