News: ESPN: Our NFL QB Council Experts rank the top 10 in 12 skills

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How would I replace him?

Easy.

Let him walk and make a trade, sign a FA, or draft someone.

The same way every team in the NFL replaces someone.
Who? Who is going to be available to replace his production? You're talking about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

75boyz

Reaction score
2016 is still the best Dak we've seen.

We can win a Super Bowl with 2016 Dak's play style with 2022 Dak's experience.

2016 Dak wasn't trying to be Mahomes. He was playing to his skills.

Yep, plus he would need the 2016 oline, the 2016 Zeke and the 2022 Dan Q defense and he would be all set no doubt, lol.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Top 10 in every category. I think most agree he’s a top 10 QB in the NFL. Well, Dak is getting paid like a top 10 QB too so now is time to put up or shut up.

ondaedg

Reaction score
This was a comment in the article I found interesting and mirrors what I have said many times …

The perception of Prescott's accuracy suffers greatly from one or two bizarre misses per game. Aside from those small handful of off-target throws, Prescott is largely an accurate quarterback, particularly with regard to placing the ball away from defenders over the middle of the field. He isn't quite in the elite tier of QB accuracy, but he fits somewhere in the back of the top 10.

He no doubt has a miss or two a game that is just a head scratcher, but I think people tend to take moments that are very noticeable and assume they are typical, and that isn't necessarily the case.

And then he throws a pass into a window you couldn’t fit a piece of paper through. Those are the passes that amaze me about Dak and completely overlooked here but noticed at other Cowboys fan sites.