Video: ESPN: Photos of Greg Hardy's former girlfriend show multiple injuries

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You continue to demonstrate how naive you are, internet lawyer.

Real lawyer. Again, if you want to PM me instead of playing internet tough guy you can find out. Secondly there is nothing naive about knowing that it's wrong to abuse and hit a woman. The minute this guy does something else stupid you will disappear.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a lot of heat for saying this on a Cowboys board as a Giants fan but so be it. Not trolling or hating the Cowboys. But God has a plan.

Carolina 7-0
Cowboys 2-5

Was it worth it Cowboys? I am disgusted

So you are saying we are 2-5 because of Greg Hardy and because God is reaping his wrath on this team because of the incident?

I'm curious. Why is God messin' with ya'll with that 32nd ranked horrible defense you all are trottin' out there? I guess it's a sin to darn near blow your hand off with fireworks?

JDSmith

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a lot of heat for saying this on a Cowboys board as a Giants fan but so be it. Not trolling or hating the Cowboys. But God has a plan.

Carolina 7-0
Cowboys 2-5

Was it worth it Cowboys? I am disgusted

So you think that God in his infinite wisdom decided to hurt Romo because we signed Hardy? Maybe he could use some of that supreme power and save a couple of starving kids or maybe battered women would be fitting or something useful, but I guess he's too busy injuring Cowboys players.

I'm not saying you're an idiot, but that's an amazingly idiotic statement.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
The media keeps this story going. We keep talking about it.

Meanwhile..........

Greg Hardy's ex is laughing all the way to the bank and back, and will be probably for the rest of her life.

Miller

Reaction score
Were you there? How do you know that's how it happened?

How do you know she didn't attack him with a knife or a bat?

You people act like you were an eye witness. Get off your high horse.

Hardy is innocent until proven guilty. Or does the law not apply to black male athletes? Sure as hell seems that way?

Please put away the race card. Doesn't belong here.

Her wounds...complete bruising on upper back and shoulders..aren't from being self inflicted.

There was no bat because both people said there was no attack like that. Also other witnesses in the apartment said he was dragging her around. A judge saw the evidence and found him guilty. That's a lot.

Keep trying though

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I'm not saying Greg Hardy's a saint, bc I think someway or another he was in the wrong. But I don't think what happened was abuse or as bad as they want you to believe. She was afraid to show up to court when summoned upon but she's not afraid to state her case today. This whole situation just reeks of bc. My only real point is that people are a little quick to jump to conclusions.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Real lawyer. Again, if you want to PM me instead of playing internet tough guy you can find out. Secondly there is nothing naive about knowing that it's wrong to abuse and hit a woman. The minute this guy does something else stupid you will disappear.

Internet tough guy? Haha, no.

And I won't disappear. If Hardy has another off the field issue, I have no problem with them cutting ties. Also, point out to be who you're arguing with that states abusing women isn't wrong. Please, I'll wait.

Gaede

Reaction score
It's a shame that this will get swept under the rug eventually. Some things are more important than football. But where there is money, there is power and influence. And Jerry's got it all

loublue22

Reaction score
It's a shame that this will get swept under the rug eventually. Some things are more important than football. But where there is money, there is power and influence. And Jerry's got it all

it's a shame this is even an issue, being pushed by idiots on the internet who live to be outraged

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
widmark-kiss.jpg
Ha ha ha. Lets make fun about violence on women.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
it's a shame this is even an issue, being pushed by idiots on the internet who live to be outraged

Don't worry, some politician will say something out of line in the next few days that will divert their attention.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score

Yep, money trumps it all.

That's why Holder graciously accepted life changing money from Greg Hardy.

She could have seeked justice and maybe got it if that's what she really was seeking by continuing to cooperate with authorities and enabling a trial for Hardy. Instead she just straight up got paid off.

Again, she's laughing all the way to the bank. I can put forth just as good of an argument that she was a greedy, money seeking crazy woman as many of you are arguing that she was a poor, innocent victim.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
The media keeps this story going. We keep talking about it.

Meanwhile..........

Greg Hardy's ex is laughing all the way to the bank and back, and will be probably for the rest of her life.

Yeah the chick deserved it and was paid and is laffing. Yeah she is someone's daughter but not ours. So who cares. Ever thing is OK now.
We are all laffing at abuse on women! Drink up! All you floosies beware. We hit but we'll pay a settlement. Ya-hoo!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yep, money trumps it all.

That's why Holder graciously accepted life changing money from Greg Hardy.

She could have seeked justice and maybe got it if that's what she really was seeking by continuing to cooperate with authorities and enabling a trial for Hardy. Instead she just straight up got paid off.

Again, she's laughing all the way to the bank. I can put forth just as good of an argument that she was a greedy, money seeking crazy woman as many of you are arguing that she was a poor, innocent victim.

I do not know what is more vile. Hardy hitting or some one seing those photos, laffing about it and then defending the act of battery.
Sick.

Miller

Reaction score
Internet tough guy? Haha, no.

And I won't disappear. If Hardy has another off the field issue, I have no problem with them cutting ties. Also, point out to be who you're arguing with that states abusing women isn't wrong. Please, I'll wait.

If you don't enjoy women getting abused then you shouldn't be happy with the guy. The evidence is pretty strong in the pics...ones that don't look defensive. You said I'm naive regarding the PC Police. Yes they are out there but in this case I don't see it. I just see people tired of watching thug athletes pay their way out of trouble while having people buy anything they're selling. The comments I've read today are exactly why victims remain quiet.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah the chick deserved it and was paid and is laffing. Yeah she is someone's daughter but not ours. So who cares. Ever thing is OK now.
We are all laffing at abuse on women! Drink up! All you floosies beware. We hit but we'll pay a settlement. Ya-hoo!

You said she deserved it, not me.

You are the one that wants to make this a universal issue of abuse on women without examining any of the specific facts of this case at all.

To you and people like you, the agenda must be pushed at all costs. You weren't there, you don't know anymore than the rest of us.

And yes, she got paid off and I am sure that she is very much in enjoyment of having all of that money in the bank.

I guess you are going to come out against abuse on men since Hardy has marks on his face as well? LOL of course you won't. That doesn't fit your pathetic, misleading agenda.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You said she deserved it, not me.

You are the one that wants to make this a universal issue of abuse on women without examining any of the specific facts of this case at all.

To you and people like you, the agenda must be pushed at all costs. You weren't there, you don't know anymore than the rest of us.

And yes, she got paid off and I am sure that she is very much in enjoyment of having all of that money in the bank.

Vile. i can only shake my head.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
If you don't enjoy women getting abused then you shouldn't be happy with the guy. The evidence is pretty strong in the pics...ones that don't look defensive. You said I'm naive regarding the PC Police. Yes they are out there but in this case I don't see it. I just see people tired of watching thug athletes pay their way out of trouble while having people buy anything they're selling. The comments I've read today are exactly why victims remain quiet.

What about the woman who prey on thug athletes? You know Hardy wasn't her first celeb right?