Video: ESPN: Photos of Greg Hardy's former girlfriend show multiple injuries

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I do not know what is more vile. Hardy hitting or some one seing those photos, laffing about it and then defending the act of battery.
Sick.

And I don't know what is more vile. Someone like you, who choose to mislead and push an agenda, in order to intentionally demonize someone. Especially since you obvioulsy think that this woman did no wrong.

People like you are the reason this country is so messed up.

And you better check who you say is lauging at any man hitting a woman. If you want to demonize Greg Hardy for an incident you, nor I, have hardly a clue as to what really transpired, thats fine. You don't know a thing about me.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Vile. i can only shake my head.

Instead of shaking your head, why don't you take your self righteous crap and call the poor little thing herself and see if you can convince her to give back the money, call the prosecutor's office and cooperate in the prosecution's case in a trial that Hardy asked for.

Goodluck with that.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
And I don't know what is more vile. Someone like you, who choose to mislead and push an agenda, in order to intentionally demonize someone. Especially since you obvioulsy think that this woman did no wrong.

People like you are the reason this country is so messed up.

And you better check who you say is lauging at any man hitting a woman. If you want to demonize Greg Hardy for an incident you, nor I, have hardly a clue as to what really transpired, thats fine. You don't know a thing about me.

You are like the crazed character at the end off the movie "12 Angry Men."
People can just sit back and hear the desperate defense. The bile rises to the top. And, finally and excruciatingly, ever body understands.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Instead of shaking your head, why don't you take your self righteous crap and call the poor little thing herself and see if you can convince her to give back the money, call the prosecutor's office and cooperate in the prosecution's case in a trial that Hardy asked for.

Goodluck with that.

Yes, the money is the focus. Money.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
You are like the crazed character at the end off the movie "12 Angry Men."
People can just sit back and hear the desperate defense. The bile rises to the top. And, finally and excruciatingly, ever body understands.

So now I'm desperate?

LOL. Go get help.........NOW!

neosapien23

Reaction score
Both sides are wrong on this. Greg Hardy is guilty of beating a woman period, but Nicole Holder took some hush money. She didnt drop charges out of fear. Now I dont blame her. She already took the whipping if she wanted to get paid that was her peroactive. This was not the first time Hardy beat her and she kept sticking around. Its not like Hardy beat her at the womens shelter. She bears some responsibility for her beat down due to her own stupidity. She could have left but didnt.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Both sides are wrong on this. Greg Hardy is guilty of beating a woman period, but Nicole Holder took some hush money. She didnt drop charges out of fear. Now I dont blame her. She already took the whipping if she wanted to get paid that was her peroactive. This was not the first time Hardy beat her and she kept sticking around. Its not like Hardy beat her at the womens shelter. She bears some responsibility for her beat down due to her own stupidity. She could have left but didnt.

According to her. But it was never enough to leave a bruise.

Sounds reasonable.

neosapien23

Reaction score
According to her. But it was never enough to leave a bruise.

Sounds reasonable.

Point being abused women stay with their abusive boyfriends when they should get the hell out of dodge. Nicole Holder stated that Hardy beat her multiple times and chose to stay with someone with a violent temper instead of leaving.

loublue22

Reaction score

he didn't beat her, they had a physical altercation instigated by her, which caused Hardy himself to call 911

neosapien23

Reaction score
he didn't beat her, they had a physical altercation instigated by her, which caused Hardy himself to call 911

Im sure if this is true, Hardy could have used just enough force where she wouldnt have been that bruised. Hardy beat her down but he has paid his debt. The man still has a right to work. There is a reason he was found guilty by a judge but at the same time Rothlesburger raped women and he is still chunking a football. The outrage over Hardy is absolutely hypocritical.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

the stupidity probably lies more on the premise that she stuck around, so she deserved it rather than on a victim's real-life fear of leaving someone who is twice as big and has a history of abuse.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Please put away the race card. Doesn't belong here.

Her wounds...complete bruising on upper back and shoulders..aren't from being self inflicted.

There was no bat because both people said there was no attack like that. Also other witnesses in the apartment said he was dragging her around. A judge saw the evidence and found him guilty. That's a lot.

Keep trying though

Her wounds? Who's to say she didn't throw herself against the wall? Wouldn't put it past her considering she's a crack addict. They could've been swinging at each other and he had to pin her down to get her under control. She may have been high already. As for the witnesses LOL there were contradicting stories between the other witnesses some of which who backed Hardy.

loublue22

Reaction score
Im sure if this is true, Hardy could have used just enough force where she wouldnt have been that bruised. Hardy beat her down but he has paid his debt. The man still has a right to work. There is a reason he was found guilty by a judge but at the same time Rothlesburger raped women and he is still chunking a football. The outrage over Hardy is absolutely hypocritical.

she had a small bruise on her chin and on her back, he's 270 lbs of muscle, if he "beat her down" she'd have been in real trouble. Her injuries are perfectly in line with a woman trying to attack someone 3x her size and him showing plenty of restraint. Of course he could have just left, but it was his house and she wasn't supposed to be there.