ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2485827 said:
I have oly one question. How the hell did Chris find Werder? You guys had to be looking for himand when you found him you were like dogs on a steak. Hahahaha, I can't get over it. Werder's been under your skin for sure.

like i said...we just flew in today and rolled over to valley ranch. we tried to see if we could go on property (were told no of course, but you gotta try), and then grabbed pizza at the place just down the road. on our way back we decided to take pictures and as we rounded the corner...BOOM...there he was...

i think it was a sign from GOD :D

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i downloaded the video and tried converting it using a converter i have used before and 3 times it does it, then tells me there is a problem with the file.

i was hoping to get it somewhere so iceberg could get it and host it in case
youtube does take it off.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
poke;2485844 said:
i downloaded the video and tried converting it using a converter i have used before and 3 times it does it, then tells me there is a problem with the file.

youtube won't. if they do i'll cover it and i'll get w/the 2 on the rest. this video will always be available. :)

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Great video man! I had to see it more than once. Got to love the security guard too, because it sound like he is a cowboy fan and was agreeing with you.

I was curious, if there was anyway to report that guy who trying to act like a big strong guy. He kept saying a lot of profanity and even though it doesn't bother me I wanted to write a letter to bspn saying that it bothered me a lot. That I was deeply disturbed how an bspn employee can act so unprofessional. That I expected this coming from fans, but by a hired professional they should be trained to conduct themselves as adults. There needs to be disciplinary action. Some bs like that just for fun. I wonder if any of the bloggers read these forums, maybe they will post it on there site :D.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
poke;2485844 said:

Download the video!

Great idea poke. I have Any Video Converter software on my laptop. I'll try downloading the video to view instead. Thanks for that idea! :)

Dallas22

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485842 said:
i think it was a sign from GOD :D

Well Chris, you know that I don't believe in god... nature took it's course ;)

What happened to Werder today was a NATURAL DISASTER :D!!!

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Ballsy!

You should have told that clown to get a new line, after the 58th time he said 'get a life'.

:laugh1:

Dallas22

Reaction score
How do I upload photos to this site from my HD??? I have a couple of us before the reaming of Werder!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas22;2485863 said:
How do I upload photos to this site from my HD??? I have a couple of us before the reaming of Werder!
www.***BLOCKED***

Batman

Reaction score
LOL,

CowboyChris pwned Werner and that ESPN crew!! Great job CC! BTW it looks like you got a fan club starting with the replies on YT.

Randy White

Reaction score
from youtube that I discovered accidently a couple of weeks ago.

However, it involves facebook AND realplayer player.

I was posting some video links from youtube on my facebook page, when just out of curiosity I right clicked on it. Well, immidiately the " download to realplayer " window poped up and it downloaded to my hard drive.

It's worked every time I tried doing it with ANY video in youtube.

:starspin

Dallas22

Reaction score
Here are the photos of me (Ian) & Chris before the reaming of Werder the Devil :D LOL

http://i451.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq234/MMDallas22/100_3828.jpg
Cowboy Ian

http://i451.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq234/MMDallas22/100_3819.jpg
Cowboy Chris

http://i451.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq234/MMDallas22/100_3833.jpg
http://i451.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq234/MMDallas22/100_3834.jpg
http://i451.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq234/MMDallas22/100_3835.jpg
http://i451.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq234/MMDallas22/100_3836.jpg
WERDER THE DEVIL!!!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
that was the best thing i have seen all day.......i posted it as a bulletin on *******....

Dallas22

Reaction score
Ok, we are out and hitting the city... Ghost Bar is probably the spot... check back with you guys later... enjoy the video! GO COWBOYS!!!

NEXT QUESTION

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I personally loved the first one with the Wade bashing and all, things we'd all like to say, just too scared or classy to say them, but our man Cowboy C. does a great Job.

And the Ed Werder stuff was absolutely classic. You are legend my man.

dcb60

Reaction score
Dallas22;2485221 said:
OK guys, Cowboy Chris (Quarterback Coach on this site) is back again. We are here in Dallas for the Giants game and we were outside Valley Ranch taking pictures when who did we see... Ed Werder!!! Well, Cowboy Chris didn't let this opprotunity pass him by. He railed into him mercilessly during his LIVE interview at 6pm EST on ESPN. Of course, I was there recording with my digital camera (video recording) and boy, well, you just got to see it to believe it... it was great and ALL Werder Haters (isn't that ALL Dallas Cowboys fans?) will appriciate this 5:35 min piece of video. I will post this on YouTube as soon as possible and put the link in here...

... As always, GO COWBOYS!!!

Just make the title ed werder gets owned and whoever wants to watch it can.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
McLovin;2485391 said:
Classic :lmao2:

Good for him. The ESPN guy was a total tool. Kinda shows their feeling of Entitlement

I lo \ved how the guy was all "well I work for ESPN so I'm special" bull****. What a tool.

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
ajk23az;2485462 said:
Would've sent that baby straight to ESPN get that tool fired..:laugh1:

Honestly, if I were his boss he would be fired for how he acted. Show some self control you idiot.

DTK

Reaction score
Somebody go to the bar and buy that guy a beer. If you're ever in Cincinnati, let me know. I'm buying every round. Priceless!

Now, go find him during and after the game and do the same thing.