ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485842 said:
like i said...we just flew in today and rolled over to valley ranch. we tried to see if we could go on property (were told no of course, but you gotta try), and then grabbed pizza at the place just down the road. on our way back we decided to take pictures and as we rounded the corner...BOOM...there he was...

i think it was a sign from GOD :D

Hahahaha! Ed got his cage rattled. He goe's in the locker room and the ballers in there disown him and treat him like a puke. Then he goes outside behind some trees to run a slimey report and a couple of guys who went for pizza straighten him out too. Even his fluffer got owned. He just got the gig this week I bet judging by his professionalism and technical importance during the taping.

You should send that tape to ESPN head office and let their boss know how his/her subbordinates represent the ESPN name when approached by vocal presence outside of the crew. He was atrocious and only had some real nards once the security guard came by. The best part about it is the security guard loved it, you know that guy is a Boys fan also. He wanted to make it very clear that America has freedom of speech and you have every right to be there and that there was absolutely nothing he could do legally to stop you. The guy went out of his way to ensure you he wasn't going to stop you. He was all for you giving them an ear full if you ask me.

The players need to see this and how the fans lay it down for them. T.O sees this and he's catching 3 TD's on Sunday. I love it. GO COWBOYS!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]p31mlFmtbDY[/youtube]
---------------------------------------

Werder may have to ask Jerry for the number of Pacman's old bodyguards soon, lol.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I have to admit, I wasn't crazy about this guys last response with the team a few weeks back, but this is precious. Werder is an idiot. Werder has gone way too far this time around.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
"It's time for someone to stick up for this team!"

Exactly my thoughts.

Screw Ed Werder and the Giants.:star:

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2485421 said:
I lol'd. :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: :eek::

Seriously, I thought the screaming at the coaches bit was stupid and juvenile, and said so at the time. But here, that young punk who thought he was a tough guy and kept dropping F bombs on you deserved to have his *** kicked. So that did make me chuckle a little at how much he was getting aggravated and how calm you stayed. For a minute there I thought he was going to start a fight with you. Shows a little bit about how ESPN handles their business. What an awesome person.

I know! I wanted to punch that guy in the face! Thought he was such a tough guy and ends up having to pack up his toys and go play elsewhere. Waaaaaaaahhh!!! :cry2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2486050 said:
I have to admit, I wasn't crazy about this guys last response with the team a few weeks back, but this is precious. Werder is an idiot. Werder has gone way too far this time around.

Whistleblowers are seldom popular.

Warick

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach, Dallas22, that was AWESOME!!!!!!

I'm not going to the game, but if I were, I'd buy you guys a beer. That was fantastic. I hope you don't mind, but I posted the link on the Dallas Stars hockey board. There are some Cowboys fans, and Cowboys haters on the board. I'm sure they will get a good laugh.

Also, anyone wanting to save the video from youtube to host, here is a good site to use, and it's simple.
http://www.mediaconverter.org/index.php

Dallas22

Reaction score
We had a great night at the bars in downtown Dallas... great city. Looking forward to tommorow night. Going to do some sightseeing stuff like the JFK site/museum and also checking out the Cowboys stores around town as well as the new stadium. Going to sleep finally... hope you all keep passing around this video... enjoy it and keep commenting on it. Any cush in town let me know ;), thanks :D!

Good night for now and GO COWBOYS!!!

PS: Seen Michael Irvin & Leon Lett partying tonight at the Ghost Bar with us... Go 90's 'Boys!!!