ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

Ren

Reaction score
This guy needs help, i love the cowboys as much as the next guy around here but come on, this is stupid

morieeel

Reaction score
Great stuff forward it to ********. Now as a previous poster stated, if we could just get Chris into the locker room and tell players to shut the heck up and play football.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2485789 said:
Maybe the Cowboys will have a 30 minute meeting about it tomorrow, lol.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Is the number of smilies directly proportional to the length at which you crack yourself up? If so see below for how much you cracked me up.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
wow Chris. A google search is netting some developing links with your video in them. NICE :lmao:

I believe a lot of people are going to end up seeing that video. Here's one.

Since I can't post the link:

Google: "Ed Werder Youtube", then click on the 6th link down titled "Video: Ed Werder Heckled by Cowboys Fan for Poor Journalism"

It's at larrybrownsports.com <--- hopefully that's ok brainpaint since it's not a link directly to the video but to a website which contains the video.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hate to be a stick in the mud guys however please do put a link to the video...

Per the guidelines...

* All content including messages, images, videos, and links to other sites, that gets posted on this site, must be suitable for all ages. If you are not sure about whether a post, picture, link, or topic will be acceptable, chances are it is NOT acceptable. If you really would like to post something, but are not sure if it will be allowed, contact a member of the Staff. If you post a URL to a site, and that site has questionable content, your post will be removed. Violating this guideline may result in your post being edited or deleted and/or your account being suspended or banned.

The video that was linked definately had adult language in it and as funny and great as it was it was just not good to go due to the guidelines. So the link has been removed (including in quotes/replies).

Now with that said, there is no rule saying someone can not PM Dallas22 to get the link.:D

Update DCFanatic made a clean edited version

Here http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139727

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks for the edited Version DCFanatic...much appreciated.:cool:

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I love the idiot from ESPN trying to muscle up to Chris...like he is going to do something to Chris......I love a guy with big muscles after the police show up...great job Chris!!!!!!!!!:lmao2:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2486243 said:
Thanks for the edited Version DCFanatic...much appreciated.:cool:

No problem. I kind of think the video is self serving more than anything, but it is part of this nutty culture we love by being fans of the Dallas Cowboys so everyone should see it.

Besides, it's funny no matter if you like the message or not.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The clean version of the video is now added to the original post. Thanks to dcfanatic for doing that.

Especially want to thank Ian and Chris for the entertainment and compliment Chris for his composure. I especially liked him explaining his Constitutional rights to the idiot.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
This guy is a complete moron.

It's sadly revealing that some people think this guy is doing something great.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Hostile;2486333 said:
The clean version of the video is now added to the original post. Thanks to dcfanatic for doing that.

Especially want to thank Ian and Chris for the entertainment and compliment Chris for his composure. I especially liked him explaining his Constitutional rights to the idiot.

I had an xmass party last night. There are about fifty people I have to send that Video to. It was the talk of the party.
Freakin hilarious.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2486335 said:
I had an xmass party last night. There are about fifty people I have to send that Video to. It was the talk of the party.
Freakin hilarious.
That's cool. I sent it to a few friends as well.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
If I owned a dog (which I don't) and it died today, It would still be a good day after watching that.

:D

superpunk

Reaction score
When I watched it at first, I was like...meh.

But then, I watched the ESPN broadcast, and you can clearly hear "You're a hack" right before they go to Newman, and I lol'd. Plus after that, Werder is clearly not on his game...lots of stammering and "uh's".....

So overall, pretty good.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
superpunk;2486358 said:
When I watched it at first, I was like...meh.

But then, I watched the ESPN broadcast, and you can clearly hear "You're a hack" right before they go to Newman, and I lol'd. Plus after that, Werder is clearly not on his game...lots of stammering and "uh's".....

So overall, pretty good.

This made ESPN?

superpunk

Reaction score
I just checked out Sportscenter to see if they were still running the same piece - they're not. All Werder's initial face time is gone, lol. They just go straight to Newman.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;2486392 said:
I just checked out Sportscenter to see if they were still running the same piece - they're not. All Werder's initial face time is gone, lol. They just go straight to Newman.
Really?

That's kind of funny.