ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;2485750 said:
i can't hit it from 2 browsers on my machine. could just be a "glitch" sure. probably is. but if it's "in process" of being removed, i'll host it on one of my sites.

i don't necessarily agree with qb coach, but would disagree a whole lot more it was taken down.
Agreed. If he caught the whole conversation of his own camera, he's not violating any copyright infringements. YouTube's going too far if that's the case, but that may be it. I just tried viewing dcfanatic's video in an adjacent thread and the same thing happened for me. ???

Reaction score
DallasEast;2485746 said:
Glad I'm not the only one. :eek:: I'm sitting in a hospital with my wife and I was getting suspicious that the wifi filter was messing with the video in some way.

Thanks for trying that. I don't have a clue to why I can't view it, but maybe I'll eventually see it for myself.

On a serious note...here's hoping your wife is okay...more important things than football...;)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
DallasEast;2485756 said:
Agreed. If he caught the whole conversation of his own camera, he's not violating any copyright infringements. YouTube's going too far if that's the case, but that may be it. I just tried viewing dcfanatic's video in an adjacent thread and the same thing happened for me. ???

video is working for me now. this is most likely techincal - not political.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Chris, he's been overwhelmed. Believe me, everybody will see this tomorrow, including the team, Jerry, ESPN, the Dallas media. I actually like this bunker mentality of the team, organization and fans against the world.

By the way guys, I've been on a hundred of those types of shoots. They are stand-ups called ENG (stands for electronic news gathering) shoots and I'm pretty sure most of the crew is freelance but the ESPN punk is gonna be in trouble.

He's a reflection of ESPN and represents the network. I can only assume that ESPN must condone this type of unprofessionalism, among it's employees. ;)

Dallas22

Reaction score
Guys, the video is definatly still up, YouTube won't take it down... Just keep trying, just keep trying... GO COWBOYS!!!

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;2485745 said:
part of me agrees fanatic. but they can't just stop 100% and werder is twisting things to his own desired outcome.

i wish they would stop talking to werder.

I am still in shock at Terence Newman.

Why? Why say that kind of stuff this morning and then again at his locker?

Does nothing for the good of the team, nothing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quarterback Coach;2485758 said:
On a serious note...here's hoping your wife is okay...more important things than football...;)
Appreciate that. Hopefully, the doc will release her tomorrow. She's been cooped up here since Wednesday and she's getting cabin fever... :scream:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
DandyDon1722;2485761 said:
Just got off the phone with Chris, he's been overwhelmed. Believe me, everybody will see this tomorrow, including the team, Jerry, ESPN, the Dallas media.

yea - that's why i wish i could host it. :)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;2485760 said:
video is working for me now. this is most likely techincal - not political.
Thanks Jerry. I'll keep trying.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I just subscribe to Dallas22's youtube channel. My username is thegotokid. You handled yourself perfectly and you're right, it's about time someone stood up for this team. "T.O doesn't talk to you because you create lies", lol! "You're an emberassment Werder", lol! "I'm getting in your head Werder, you're an experienced reporter, hows that supposed to happen?", lol!

If I was up in Texas guys the taps would not stop running of beer and mi casa su casa. Anytime you dudes are up in Toronto You got a place to jam. That clown in the khaki's needs a reality check. You're a fan and therefore a customer and the media outlet he works for doesn't have a market without fans and followers. It goes to show how much ESPN cares about their relationship with the fans and people who do and could follow their reports/programs, let alone the integrity and quality of their material. The older gentleman who came after that clown and was talking to you had a much more respectable approach and I think he undertands the "customer friendly" concept I am talking about. That puke was an emotional train wreck with absolutely no self esteem, his aggressive arrogance proves that. You guys handled yourselves well once he approached you with his lack of professionalism.

Dallas22

Reaction score
iceberg;2485771 said:
yea - that's why i wish i could host it. :)

Iceberg, you can host it... how can you get the video to do so? My damn e-mail system is not working right now and can't send mail. The video is on YouTube, is there a way of extrating it from there? If not, maybe there is another way that I can send it to you, just give me some ideas. Me & Chris are hitting the town in a few minutes so it will probably have to be LATE tonight or early tommorow.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dallas22;2485783 said:
Iceberg, you can host it... how can you get the video to do so? My damn e-mail system is not working right now and can't send mail. The video is on YouTube, is there a way of extrating it from there? If not, maybe there is another way that I can send it to you, just give me some ideas. Me & Chris are hitting the town in a few minutes so it will probably have to be LATE tonight or early tommorow.

ya'll party on - let it ride and we'll catch up next time. most i could do now is just put a module on my site to show a youtube video but all will go to youtube anyway - it's all good.

if ya'll can make it to skillman tomorrow i'll buy a few rounds for the defense of our team. PM me a name and i'll put your names at the door to save ya'll $20.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
DandyDon1722;2485761 said:
Just got off the phone with Chris, he's been overwhelmed. Believe me, everybody will see this tomorrow, including the team, Jerry, ESPN, the Dallas media. I actually like this bunker mentality of the team, organization and fans against the world.

By the way guys, I've been on a hundred of those types of shoots. They are stand-ups called ENG (stands for electronic news gathering) shoots and I'm pretty sure most of the crew is freelance but the ESPN punk is gonna be in trouble.

He's a reflection of ESPN and represents the network. I can only assume that ESPN must condone this type of unprofessionalism, among it's employees. ;)

Maybe the Cowboys will have a 30 minute meeting about it tomorrow, lol.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dallas22

Reaction score
iceberg;2485785 said:
ya'll party on - let it ride and we'll catch up next time.

if ya'll can make it to skillman tomorrow i'll buy a few rounds for the defense of our team. PM me a name and i'll put your names at the door to save ya'll $20.

Thanks man, sounds like a plan for tommorow. I'll PM you our names and we are looking forward to good times this weekend... and of course enging it with a BIG Cowboys victory... we gotta do this... GO COWBOYS!!!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485752 said:
I don't even know if I hate Werder or that little do boy audio tech more right now...i am telling you...espn network reps should see what their "professionals" are like...

(if i had a dream jerry would see what they are like too and pull this guys press pass)

I think ESPN already knows.

Remember Chris Berman had a profanity-laced, off-air tirade that made it on YouTube, and First Take's Jana Jacobsen (spelling?) had a liquor-induced tirade in which she insulted Notre Dame fans, Catholics and Christians everywhere yet she's still on the air.

You were well within your First Amendment rights (provided you were in violation of any disturbing of the peace ordinances), but I doubt it's going to make a big difference. I think it will embolden Werder even more.