ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Outstanding my man, outstanding....hahahahahahahaha... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...hahahahahah

Reaction score
Dallas;2485363 said:
werder_ed.jpg

"We are here at Valley Ranch today trying to get some more information on the current lockerroom situation."

180px-Drill_sergeant_screams.jpg
Cowboy Chris: SHUT YOUR MOUTH WERDER

werder_ed.jpg

Ed Werder: Sorry about that noise coming from behind. We will try and bring you the latest breaking news direct from the Cowboys lockerroom when we have it available to us.

Im talking to YOU MAGGOT!!

werder_ed.jpg

This is rediculous. Can someone stop that insane fan?

Why don't you come over and stop me yourself MAGGOT? Do you like Apples Ed? DO YOU LIKE APPLES?

werder_ed.jpg
Do I like Apples? What kind of question is that?

Cowboys nation hates you and ESPN Ed. How do you like them Apples??

** yes - im bored at work

This was better than me!!! :lmao:

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
5Countem5;2485452 said:
How can we get him into the "First Take" studio?

I imagine it would go something like this...

http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/skip_bayless_points_at_liar.gif

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2485510 said:

http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/skip_bayless_points_at_liar.gif

:lmao2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Dallas22;2485221 said:
OK guys, Cowboy Chris (Quarterback Coach on this site) is back again. We are here in Dallas for the Giants game and we were outside Valley Ranch taking pictures when who did we see... Ed Werder!!! Well, Cowboy Chris didn't let this opprotunity pass him by. He railed into him mercilessly during his LIVE interview at 6pm EST on ESPN. Of course, I was there recording with my digital camera (video recording) and boy, well, you just got to see it to believe it... it was great and ALL Werder Haters (isn't that ALL Dallas Cowboys fans?) will appriciate this 5:35 min piece of video. I will post this on YouTube as soon as possible and put the link in here...

... As always, GO COWBOYS!!!

Thank you for doing that. Werder's hatred of TO is so 80s. Don't hate because all you look for is a negative story and get pissed off when TO gives you no face time.

Dallas22

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to catch the 6pm (EST) Sportscenter with Ed Werder??? Because this occured live (we think) and wanted to know if ESPN aired it or if anyone saw this portion of Sportscenter... I know they went live at around 6:05-6:10pm (EST) with Werder so please let us know... for all we know, this railing prevented Werder from doing his LIVE report from Valley Ranch :) NICE!!!

Decleater101

Reaction score
Excellent. Excellent. Werder is already known as a classless fool. The rest of his cronies proceeded to show their lack of class. You were within your rights and they got pissed by somebody interfering with their venom spewing.

They should be put in jail, ESPN should be indicted by the FCC, and you should receive a trophy, at the very least.

PLEASE continue to stand up for common sense in this country and put human trash like Werder and his band of outlaws in their place! ;)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Cowboy Chris nailed it!!!! Classic stuff right there! Werder is indeed an idiot and deserved all 5:36 of it. :D

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Wow, that was classic! Thanks for posting, does Cowboy Chris post here?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
SteveOS;2485545 said:

He's posted in this thread. Quarterback Coach.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
el_chevo;2485499 said:
Outstanding my man, outstanding....hahahahahahahaha... I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...hahahahahah

wow..

i feel bad for you if that's true.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
That was awesome!

You shoule have reminded, Mr. I Work For ESPN, his intern gofer job does not mean squat!

Reaction score
SteveOS;2485545 said:

Yes...I do...we traveled from Florida to catch this game and were fumbling around valley ranch when we ran in to this pathetic excuse for a newsman...

A friend of mine originally set up this screen name for me and now i guess it's mine...

just trying to vent what most of us feel when we see this guy...:mad:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485572 said:
Yes...I do...we traveled from Florida to catch this game and were fumbling around valley ranch when we ran in to this pathetic excuse for a newsman...

A friend of mine originally set up this screen name for me and now i guess it's mine...

just trying to vent what most of us feel when we see this guy...:mad:

Dude. You conveyed my thoughts perfectly. Thank you.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2485510 said:

Nice.

:D

r.magallon

Reaction score
Go to espn.com and click on the ed werder piece on the cowboys and you can clearly hear chris calling him a "hack"! Ed got owned on live tv!:laugh1:

Dallas22

Reaction score