ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

Wood

Reaction score
love the part where he says to audio guy....no disrespect to you sir but that gentleman up there in the jacket is an embarrassement

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

rexrobinson

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2485447 said:
LOL Cowboy Chris is legend.

No kidding, from now on when we hate a reporter we will just send our verbal hit man Cowboy Chris.

Dallas22

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2485447 said:
LOL Cowboy Chris is legend.

Nice... now Cowboy Chris & I are waiting for some tailgating invites for Sunday afternoon
:rolleyes:

First time in Dallas for us and we are here to cheer on the Cowboys in this MUST WIN game. We'll be at the tailgating festivities around 3pm... GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

Reaction score
Hey no credit for the camera man :D... Cowboy Ian here! Joking... but still looking for the c**h while in Big D :D :D

Look for us on Sunday at the game but we'll be looking for some places to party tonight & Saturday night... GO COWBOYS!!!

Deefens

Reaction score
Thank you Quarterback coach... I needed that. It's going to be some party if we win this game. And if the boys have half your passion about this crap (I think they do)... the Giants are in for a beating.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Dallas22;2485456 said:
Hey no credit for the camera man :D... Cowboy Ian here! Joking... but still looking for the cush while in Big D :D :D

Look for us on Sunday at the game but we'll be looking for some places to party tonight & Saturday night... GO COWBOYS!!!

Way to hold your own when the sound tech stared right into your camera :D

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485430 said:
At 2:44 you get to see Ed's frustration...what we heave felt the entire two days leading up to this...

Just understand...some of this stuff is funny, but I only yell because I (like many of you) really care about this team...we just have differenet ways of showing it...:D
When that audio guy came up and was practically spitting F bombs in your face, I don't see how you controlled yourself. I was almost getting some adrenaline pumping just watching this when he came up and tried to intimidate you like that.

How cool would it have been if he'd actually taken a swing at you?

What a colossal tool.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2485461 said:
When that audio guy came up and was practically spitting F bombs in your face, I don't see how you controlled yourself. I was almost getting some adrenaline pumping just watching this when he came up and tried to intimidate like that.

How cool would it have been if he'd actually taken a swing at you?

What a colossal tool.

Would've sent that baby straight to ESPN get that tool fired..:laugh1:

Reaction score
SacredStar;2485463 said:
Good job Cowboy Chris!!

And thank you for conveying our views.

You can all try to wear him out during pregame this sunday...

These guys like stirring stuff up, but don't like it when it gets thrown back at them...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485399 said:
I said I was in his head...he said I wasn't and then I asked him why did he come over to me...something like that :)

I just can't stand Werder...felt bad for the security guys and the one sound tech, but not good ol' ed...

i like that he shut the thing down...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!
I think we should send this to Abigail.

:lmao2:

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I posted the You Tube link in an off-topic basketball forum I post in and all the non-Cowboys fans are saying that the Cowboys fan that was "interrupting" the broadcast is a d-bag.

wow...the hatred has no ends.

Reaction score
Hostile;2485477 said:
I think we should send this to Abigail.

:lmao2:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...might ruin my chances :)

actually i thought we saw her and finglass driving out as we were taking pictures by the signs...

:eek: