ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
video's still up, not sure what you're looking at...unless you're using photoshop to do the removed video trick.

ONCE AGAIN! GREAT VIDEO!

deepBLUE

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485666 said:
MAN...SPREAD IT AROUND!!!! espn (i will never capiltalize them) likes to embarrass us, USE THIS TO EMBARRASS THEM...you have my permission!!!
i've already posted the link on the dallascowboys.com official message board...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleu Star;2485671 said:
I'm watching it right now so it's still up.
Is that the exact link because it still saying the same thing for me.

HECK! I've tried clicking on other CowboyChris videos and it's giving me the same message, BUT if I search for any other kind of video, they play without a hitch. What the hell..?

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow, this was great!

I know 3 or 4 people who work at ESPN (I grew up nearby their main office). I gotta forward it to one of them who's a real close friend. I've already explained to him that they've become BSPN at a recent party of his (where some other ESPN folk were at)...and he agreed. I gotta tell him to give Werder some flack. He does see Berman and even Ditka now and then.

SilberBlau

Reaction score
I love when Chris turns this into a civil rights discussion :D

'I'm in your head, Werder'
awesome

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Okay. I don't know why I can't see it on YouTube's site, but I can see it here by using YouTube tags.

...then again. Can someone do me a favor who has already seen the video? Clear your cookies and temp Internet files and try viewing it on YouTube's site again. I got a feeling...

EDIT: ******! Spoke too soon! :banghead:

utrunner07

Reaction score
r.magallon;2485600 said:
Go to espn.com and click on the ed werder piece on the cowboys and you can clearly hear chris calling him a "hack"! Ed got owned on live tv!:laugh1:

lol, he clearly got to Ed, he really starts stuttering and searching for words.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
casmith07;2485675 said:
video's still up, not sure what you're looking at...unless you're using photoshop to do the removed video trick.

ONCE AGAIN! GREAT VIDEO!
:confused: Photoshop?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
i can't get to it, no idea why.

if it got removed and you need a place to host it, renegaderadio.net will host it for you.

Randy White

Reaction score
link is up and working. I've cleared all history and deleted all cache..

Nothing wrong with it..

well, except that nerd thinking he's some type of a tough guy..

:lmao2:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
It's pretty funny, but the real question is will you be outside Texas Stadium yelling at Wade and the coaches again if they lose again on Sunday?

You should have found a few of the players to yell at who can't stop talking to the media and airing out the Cowboys laundry every week.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
"Freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion."
:laugh2:

"You think I'm worried about you?"
"Well, obviously, you came over here.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2485735 said:
It's pretty funny, but the real question is will you be outside Texas Stadium yelling at Wade and the coaches again if they lose again on Sunday?

You should have found a few of the players to yell at who can't stop talking to the media and airing out the Cowboys laundry every week.

part of me agrees fanatic. but they can't just stop 100% and werder is twisting things to his own desired outcome.

i wish they would stop talking to werder.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg;2485732 said:
i can't get to it, no idea why.

if it got removed and you need a place to host it, renegaderadio.net will host it for you.
Glad I'm not the only one. :eek:: I'm sitting in a hospital with my wife and I was getting suspicious that the wifi filter was messing with the video in some way.

Randy White;2485734 said:
link is up and working. I've cleared all history and deleted all cache..

Nothing wrong with it..

well, except that nerd thinking he's some type of a tough guy..

:lmao2:
Thanks for trying that. I don't have a clue to why I can't view it, but maybe I'll eventually see it for myself.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
DallasEast;2485746 said:
Glad I'm not the only one. :eek:: I'm sitting in a hospital with my wife and I was getting suspicious that the wifi filter was messing with the video in some way.

Thanks for trying that. I don't have a clue to why I can't view it, but maybe I'll eventually see it for myself.

i can't hit it from 2 browsers on my machine. could just be a "glitch" sure. probably is. but if it's "in process" of being removed, i'll host it on one of my sites.

i don't necessarily agree with qb coach, but would disagree a whole lot more it was taken down.

Reaction score
I don't even know if I hate Werder or that little do boy audio tech more right now...i am telling you...espn network reps should see what their "professionals" are like...

(if i had a dream jerry would see what they are like too and pull this guys press pass)

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Dallas22;2485674 said:
Ok, thanks for all the great reviews guys; keep'em coming... Question: So where's the party at on a Friday night in Big D for 2 Cowboy fans from Orlando here for the Big Game? :)

tomorrow night at skillman st bar i've got one hell of a lineup for bands. the bright, 3rd of 4 bands, just got licensed by MTV for the hills (gag, but exposure) and other shows - their *entire* cd. i'll even be on stage with them for 1 song.

the rest of the bands are just incredible. of all the shows i've ever put together here in dallas, this one makes me very proud.

el_chevo

El Serrano
Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485752 said:
I don't even know if I hate Werder or that little do boy audio tech more right now...i am telling you...espn network reps should see what their "professionals" are like...

(if i had a dream jerry would see what they are like too and pull this guys press pass)

audio tech needs to go back to CC in L.A.