ESPN's Ed Werder GOT OWNED!!!

Reaction score
r.magallon;2485600 said:
Go to espn.com and click on the ed werder piece on the cowboys and you can clearly hear chris calling him a "hack"! Ed got owned on live tv!:laugh1:

i just like that he looks uncomfortable...and even stammers a bit...didn't think i would be heard...which is why i couldnt figure out what was wrong with the audio gopher...they have enough technology to eliminate me...

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2485229 said:
I hope it's edited :laugh1:

No, I want the raw unedited version. Just put a disclaimer on the bottom of the link that CZ has no affiliation with the material being distributed outside of this site and therefore shows no opinion of the material and hold no responsibility for it. This way it's a win/win for everyone! The fans, zoners and good people who orchestrate the CZ (who of course are fans and zoners also :)). :D

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Rght before Werder cuts to the Newman interview you can hear Cowboy Chris screaming, "You're a hack!"

:lmao2: :lmao2:

Dallas22

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: There is bad language but not from our Cowboy Chris, rather from Werder's assistant that comes over to us and starts cursing us out. These views from Cowboys Chris are entirely his own & mine (and probably 99.9% of the CZer's :D)... now ENJOY!!!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Hahahaha!, that's awesome! You hear "You're a Hack!" While Werder talks just before it goes to the Newman interview. Than once it goes back to Werder, who has to gulp a few times you hear dude reaming Werder out as he reports. That's awesome QB Chris! Can't wait for your guys footage. One day someone's going to walk by while Ed's reporting and throw a pee balloon at him. Someone needs to dismantle this hack.

Reaction score
AKATheRake;2485635 said:
Hahahaha!, that's awesome! You hear "You're a Hack!" While Werder talks just before it goes to the Newman interview. Than once it goes back to Werder, who has to gulp a few times you hear the dude reaming Werder out as he reports. That's awesome QB Chris! Can't wait for your guys footage. One day someone's going to walk by while Ed's reporting and throw a pee bag at him. Someone needs to dismantle this hack.

Let me just say you can tell the difference in professionalism from the security offices at Valley Ranch, and the espn goofs...it's sad...

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Dallas22;2485627 said:
DISCLAIMER: There is bad language but not from our Cowboy Chris, rather from Werder's assistant that comes over to us and starts cursing us out. These views from Cowboys Chris are entirely his own & mine (and probably 99.9% of the CZer's :D)... now ENJOY!!!

Yeah, I loved how that doofus was trying to intimidate you guys and then puts down the big "I work at ESPN" line.

Nothing like a gofer trying to act like a big shot. He's probably off to get Mr. Blue Suit's dry cleaning right now.

YAKUZA

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
GREAT video. Some audio issues, but it's great. Who's the guy in the smedium khakis? Werder's muscle? LOL. "I work for ESPN!" Good job! Here's your prize:

cookie-bite-web.jpg

deepBLUE

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485609 said:
i just like that he looks uncomfortable...and even stammers a bit...didn't think i would be heard...which is why i couldnt figure out what was wrong with the audio gopher...they have enough technology to eliminate me...
your video is going to be all over the place tomorrow (and will be a personal embarrassment to werder)...the fool swearing at you will be an embarrassment, & liability to espn. i would be surprised if espn doesn't cut him loose, tomorrow.

Reaction score
casmith07;2485650 said:
GREAT video. Some audio issues, but it's great. Who's the guy in the smedium khakis? Werder's muscle? LOL. "I work for ESPN!" Good job! Here's your prize:

cookie-bite-web.jpg

safe to say our little visit to BIG D has gotten off to a great start...thank you all for your support...like i said, i think i just expressed what we all (cowboys family) feel...now, NEXT QUESTION...:D

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2485640 said:
Let me just say you can tell the difference in professionalism from the security offices at Valley Ranch, and the espn goofs...it's sad...

No Doubt! I bet it's a bunch of ex bookies working with Hack Werder. All the junk that guy goes and spews out. This clown needs to be thankful that other reporters are around to ask questions because nobody wants to deal with the scumbag. ESPN the thug network trying to intimidate honest fans who don't want to buy into their brainwash. Good for you man telling Werder like it is but more importantly letting anyone who listens closely enough on his report what the truth really is. You sabotaged the HACK bro, that's awesome!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
LOL... I just watched it 30 minutes ago before someone BSPN I bet) put the full court press on.

Reaction score
deepBLUE;2485653 said:
your video is going to be all over the place tomorrow (and will be a personal embarrassment to werder)...the fool swearing at you will be an embarrassment, & liability to espn. i would be surprised if espn doesn't cut him loose, tomorrow.

MAN...SPREAD IT AROUND!!!! espn (i will never capiltalize them) likes to embarrass us, USE THIS TO EMBARRASS THEM...you have my permission!!!

Randy White

Reaction score
awsome..

The only regret is that I wasn't there personally. I would have like to see that BSPN tool say something like that in my face.

Great stuff

:laugh1:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Entertaining. I liked it. The one guy for ESPN that tried to get in Chris' face with f bombs may have some explaining to do to his bosses once this makes the rounds on youtube.

Dallas22

Reaction score
Ok, thanks for all the great reviews guys; keep'em coming... Question: So where's the party at on a Friday night in Big D for 2 Cowboy fans from Orlando here for the Big Game? :)