Estimated 5 year contract for Amari Cooper

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Yes, you can replace both of those guys and teams have replaced and done better without elite RBs behind them for years. Stop glorifying a devalued position. They are still just RBs.
You're actually dumb lol. Gotta love when morons who dont know football, try talking football. lmao.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Finding an average QB is a lot easier than finding a future hall of fame runningback. Stop letting your Dak fetish make you look stupid.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cooper will get what he deserves. The Cowboys didn't trade a first round pick for a 25 game rental.

And bringing up his 2015 drop problem is a non-issue. I can't recall him dropping anything last season. To fault Cooper for his game four years ago is like saying Zeke can't play because he missed a hole in the 2015 Ohio State-Michigan State game. Meaningless.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If we had to choose between Zeke and Amari, I choose Amari. Its a lot harder to replace a WR than it is a RB.

How was that amazing Rams offense looking once Gurley wasn't himself?

That 1st overall QB Goff was just dropping off all of a sudden wasn't he?

Pittsburgh did what this year while Le'Veon Bell sat out?

I get the WR to RB thing but Cooper isn't a top 5 WR right now, maybe next year but not now.

Zeke is the best and at worst top 3 at his position. Zeke, Barkley and Gurley. All top 10 picks.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
It's really up to the coaching staff to get the most out of players. Dez just had freakish ability in size, he just lost a step and eventually wasn't in favor of the coaches. To me it's pretty much a wash. We gave up our #1 to get coop, but we were sitting at 3-4 with no receivers who commanded respect. Watkins, who we were originally after, will count over 19 mill against their cap next year versus Coops 13.9. Not too bad when (if) we use that wisely to sign/resign solid players.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I get the WR to RB thing but Cooper isn't a top 5 WR right now, maybe next year but not now.

Zeke is the best and at worst top 3 at his position. Zeke, Barkley and Gurley. All top 10 picks.

Cj Anderson filled in quite nicely. It was the loss of copper Krupp that affected Goff the most.

And James Conner was tearing it up in Pitt before he got hurt. Two bad examples there.

Zeke is definitely not the best, Barkley all the way. I also take gurley.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

What are you talking about? CJ Anderson came in and produced about as well as Gurley.

And LOL at trying to state the Steelers missed the playoffs because of Bell. Bud, Connor did better than Bell ever did in some categories - they had two 1,000 yard receivers. You think Steelers losing to bad teams just started THIS year?

Stop babbling.