Et Tu Sturm

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Focus on Dak right before the ball was released. Turpin wasn't open until after Dak decided to throw it to CD. Dback did a really good job of playing both Turpin and CD and then moved to CD once ball was released. Probably his intent along.

Schoon was open, but he certainly isn't proven on a deep route - 1:1 or not.

In general you could look at all-22 for every QB in the NFL and there would be 4-5 plays like this where you can see 'open' guys they should have thrown to instead of into a covered guy.

Dak certainly did not play well yesterday but this play isn't really much to think about or criticize in of itself- happens all the time to all QBs.

bigdsgirl

Reaction score
I’m not seeing anyone open I agree the worst place to go there is Lamb but I don’t see guys running wide open.
I think Tolbert is not an accomplished receiver and he is not open and has no moves whatsoever Most teams go to their playmaker Cooks is a good receiver after that..no one

NotForLong

Reaction score
Oh....you think we should have gone with Lance this year? A QB that that the 49ers gave up 3 1st round picks for and then gave up on him for the last person drafted in his draft class? Have you watched the #1 overall pick this year in Chicago? How's he looking? And you think this team would ever position themselves to get the #1 overall pick?
Looks good talented as all hell

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nahhhh I don't roll like you and your ilk

That poor dog.
There you go with your dirty mind....I thought you were really interested in a fan's assessment of the game...BTW, I changed my avatar....it's not the pig's fault.