Euro 2012 Thread

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Pretty good game so far - the Dutch have had a couple of good chances.

JBS

Reaction score
rvp blows..I dont give a crap what he does in England.

Ren

Reaction score
That could be Holland done with Portugal and Germany in the next 2

Ren

Reaction score
Ronaldo is just beyond *****y, he spent half time changing his hair style. :laugh1:

JBS

Reaction score
I don't like Spain, I don't even like Barca. But andres iniesta is my fav player in the world. He definitely doesn't receive the recognition he deserves

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Wow I just saw the story about the Dynamo Kiev (FC Start) - wow what great and inspiring story.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Even though Torres couldn't finish I thought Spain looked a lot better with him in strike.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;4589219 said:
Even though Torres couldn't finish I thought Spain looked a lot better with him in strike.

I agree, when they had 6 midfielders no one seemed to know who was going to take the shot. It almost looked like they were just trying to dribble and pass the ball into the goal.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Cythim;4589500 said:
I agree, when they had 6 midfielders no one seemed to know who was going to take the shot. It almost looked like they were just trying to dribble and pass the ball into the goal.

That's basically what they do.

Torres has no confidence; he's been a bum since he got to Chelski.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
RastaRocket;4589504 said:

At least with Barcelona they have Messi to do all of the scoring. Spain is going to struggle with scoring if they keep going with 6 midfielders.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Cythim;4589516 said:
At least with Barcelona they have Messi to do all of the scoring. Spain is going to struggle with scoring if they keep going with 6 midfielders.

Maybe. I'm not so sure though. Their midfielders are more than capable of scoring. Once they hit their groove they are going to be difficult to stop.

joseephuss

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4589504 said:

It started before that. He had a hernia in late 2009 and really hasn't been the same since then.

Ren

Reaction score
Surprisingly quiet around England this year, the usual "football's coming home crap" is lacking. How am i supposed to take joy in their failures now?

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Ren;4589804 said:
Surprisingly quiet around England this year, the usual "football's coming home crap" is lacking. How am i supposed to take joy in their failures now?

I'm sure I'll manage!
Allez les Bleus

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
France is kind of the dark horse of this tournament but after watching Italy yesterday I may change from France to Italy as the sleeper team.

I like the way the Italians play.

Im hoping Zlatan does work this afternoon!