Euro Cup 2021

phildadon86

Reaction score
FWIW I so think Germany and Italy both take strides forward between now and WC202whatever.
Not sure either has the manager in place yet for that tourney.
I think Italy wins the euro. Just my opinion and it may be biased but this team hasn’t lost a match in 27 games. It’s funny. I never thought our defense would be the issue I’d be most concerned about. However we have Donnarumma in net and as a Milan fan I’ll tell you. The kid is incredible.

csirl

Reaction score
I think Germany wins. Spain dont seem to be taking it seriously. France has gone off the boil since the WC. Italy will challenge, but not quite as good as Germany. English team is too young - will be better in next years WC.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I think Italy wins the euro. Just my opinion and it may be biased but this team hasn’t lost a match in 27 games. It’s funny. I never thought our defense would be the issue I’d be most concerned about. However we have Donnarumma in net and as a Milan fan I’ll tell you. The kid is incredible.
Italy has 7th best betting odds so it's obviously not crazy. Ian Darke has picked them and France for the Final.

I def think they win group A.
Mancini was a 1 time Chelsea coaching target but I'm not sure what he has in the bag now as he has coached Italy for 4 years and had some middling squads right before that engagement. But hard to argue with the long unbeaten streak.

I am super eager to watch the matches starting with Italy versus Turkey 2 PM Friday.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Def hardest sport to find... because it's spread thin.
I have to check basically every Chelsea game.

In US ESPN has all of Euro 21 so it's a bit easier.
You’re a Chelsea fan? Congrats on the CL win brother. I’m an AC Milan fan. We finally made it back where we belong after years. What are your thoughts on FFP? I love getting different views.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You’re a Chelsea fan? Congrats on the CL win brother. I’m an AC Milan fan. We finally made it back where we belong after years. What are your thoughts on FFP? I love getting different views.
Yea I started following Chelsea for Drogba and have now experienced TWO UCL wins along with some pretty lean seasons and a zillion diff managers.
Chelsea getting Pulisic was just crazy.
I wasn't watching much Bundesliga but did for CP10. So that signing made me a very happy man.

I basically chose EPL because it was the league with the most matches available on US cable. though early on I could watch maybe 20 a year and half in spanish with volume turned down.
Now can get every game but I have Peacock, Paramount+, DirecTV with sports package, ESPN+... so yea I'm chasing games weekly....

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
1-0 Italy 53rd minute
That first one was ugly but the next two were primo.
Game was ugly in the first half with Turkey staying compact at the back and parking the bus.
2nd half was open and Italy just soared.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That first one was ugly but the next two were primo.
Game was ugly in the first half with Turkey staying compact at the back and parking the bus.
2nd half was open and Italy just soared.
Yeah. I hate park the bus football but as soon as we scored Turkey had to attack. And they couldn’t stop us. For a team that allowed only 3 goals in all of qualifying we dominated them. And that’s a great sign

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Scary event with Eriksen for Denmark right now. Just collapsed on field. They suspended the match due to the medical emergency.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Scary event with Eriksen for Denmark right now. Just collapsed on field. They suspended the match due to the medical emergency.

That didn't look good at all. They were performing CPR on the field.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
That didn't look good at all. They were performing CPR on the field.
They just showed a picture that appears he was responsive while being taken from the field. And now reporting he has been stabilized.