Even if Zeke reports today he's not playing till game 2 or 3?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Why? It would take 4 weeks to get into shape. So he won't snap something.
Because his hamstrings, ligaments, tendons and muscle and fat have not lifted anything heavier than a Mexican beauty since .... realisticaly his lackluster game against the Rams!

I want to see Tony Pollard running for 150 yards in game 1!
Zeke, on the sidelines looking on, and regretting his hold out. Oh, drama! O, Death!

Will you be happy to see a great Pollard emerge?
If not shake your head.
OK

Are we talking about the same Pollard that had 1 single game over 100 yards in three seasons at Memphis?

That guy is going to tote the rock for 150 against the NFC Champions?

raw

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Because his hamstrings, ligaments, tendons and muscle and fat have not lifted anything heavier than a Mexican beauty since .... realisticaly his lackluster game against the Rams!

Zeke, on the sidelines looking on, and regretting his hold out. Oh, drama! O, Death!

If not shake your head.
OK

Maybe, but not necessarily. It depends on how hard Zeke has been training. Emmitt played in his first game back and he missed the first two games. It probably would be smart to hold him out at least one game, but again, it depends on how much risk they want to take and on Zeke’s level of training.

ItzKelz

Reaction score

If not shake your head.
OK
giphy.gif

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Are we talking about the same Pollard that had 1 single game over 100 yards in three seasons at Memphis?

That guy is going to tote the rock for 150 against the NFC Champions?

raw

Yeah, cut Pollard and let's wait and wait for your hero Zeke to show up.
And are you talking about a pouty fat holdout in Cabo who can't possibly benefit the Cowboys
A. If he is in Cabo and
B. If he is not in shape and angry he's not paid like Gurley?
Just making sure who we are talking about, matey.
You can root against Pollard, but my expectations for him are high.

(And who is the basketball guy? Someone from the last century? Could you at least keep it to the context of football?)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Maybe, but not necessarily. It depends on how hard Zeke has been training. Emmitt played in his first game back and he missed the first two games. It probably would be smart to hold him out at least one game, but again, it depends on how much risk they want to take and on Zeke’s level of training.

If he reports next week, I say he stretches and jogs for 1 week before he even puts on a uni. Then sit him out for 1 week while he learns Moore's scheme. Bring him along slowly. Remember, his psyche is fragile.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
If I was married Id give you a piece of my mind!!!

If I WERE married.
When using the conditional, use "were."

Conditional: If I were to date your sister I'd get monthly checkups.
Past tense verb: I was dating your lovely sister.

It's easy to honor the English language. Welcome to our English repealing society!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And are you talking about a pouty fat holdout in Cabo who can't possibly benefit the Cowboys
A. If he is in Cabo and

(And who is the basketball guy? Someone from the last century? Could you at least keep it to the context of football?)
Who is rooting against Pollard?

I simply think that expecting a rookie 4th round pick that has had just a single game over 100 yards his last three seasons in college to replace the NFL rushing champion 2 of the last 3 seasons is ludicrous.

You realize that even at Memphis he was never the bell cow. They had two other RBs that were used in that role and Pollard was the change up back. Why the hell do you think he was still on the board in the 4th round?

So not only are you expecting a rookie to replace the NFL rushing champion, you are expecting this rookie to do it when he has never been the lead back in his entire career. Sounds like a solid plan matey:rolleyes:

Learn the game bro, you are embarrassing yourself right now.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I simply think that expecting a rookie 4th round pick that has had just a single game over 100 yards his last three seasons in college to replace the NFL rushing champion 2 of the last 3 seasons is ludicrous.

You realize that even at Memphis he was never the bell cow. They had two other RBs that were used in that role and Pollard was the change up back. Why the hell do you think he was still on the board in the 4th round?

So not only are you expecting a rookie to replace the NFL rushing champion, you are expecting this rookie to do it when he has never been the lead back in his entire career. Sounds like a solid plan matey:rolleyes:

Yes, call me starry-eyed!
A guy from
Leeds can dream, can't he?
Oh, let me dream for brighter days.
You are like a bad influence on me dreams....you street hooligan!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Dont try to mitigate!
You dis Pollard and hope he twists an ankle like girls in 1950s movies.
Admit it you athletic misogynist!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
A. If he is in Cabo and

*ya know,Gimme'? An acute/ reoccurring case of footballish fumble-itise could descend upon a less than gruntled #21& strike at the most inopportune of choice's timing,,, er,,, just saying ol' bean:eek:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Emmitt sat out all of training camp and missed the first two games of the regular season in 1993 in a contract hold out and played in week three. If Zeke is back the week before the season opener he’ll play. He wouldn’t have played much if any in preseason anyway. All he needs is a few practices.

texbumthelife

Reaction score

If not shake your head.
OK

Zeke could rejoin the team the Monday of week 1 and he's gonna play that week.

cowfan

Reaction score
Zeke probably would play a few series if he signed the night before the first game. He certainly will not be missing any games if he signs during the preseason.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
*ya know,Gimme'? An acute/ reoccurring case of footballish fumble-itise could descend upon a less than gruntled #21& strike at the most inopportune of choice's timing,,, er,,, just saying ol' bean:eek:
Shut ho mouf!!!!:angry:

Last edited: