Even if Zeke reports today he's not playing till game 2 or 3?

lkelly

Reaction score
BS. All reports are saying Zeke is working his butt off.

Are any of those reporters phoning in from Mexico, having observed him?

Or are they just parroting drunk Jerry in front of a microphone? The same drunk Jerry who COULD call Zeke in 2 seconds, but hasn't.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Why in blazes would the post office say something like that? :grin:

Postal inspectors today go by the book!
Just the other day they confiscated me book from abalozon on making wine!
The library lady, thankfully, downloaded some good wine recipes. Sometimes, I think she'd go all the away with me and kiss me.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Why? It would take 4 weeks to get into shape. So he won't snap something.
Because his hamstrings, ligaments, tendons and muscle and fat have not lifted anything heavier than a Mexican beauty since .... realisticaly his lackluster game against the Rams!

I want to see Tony Pollard running for 150 yards in game 1!
Zeke, on the sidelines looking on, and regretting his hold out. Oh, drama! O, Death!

Will you be happy to see a great Pollard emerge?
If not shake your head.
OK

Emmitt Smith played three days after ending his holdout in 1993, albeit in a limited role. If Elliott's hold out ends a couple of weeks before the season, he'll be starting. A week before and he would probably play a limited role.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
They barely move in camp these days.

He'll be fine.
:omg:
"Don't worry," Dez told the Saints. "I jus shows up and the majesty of my athleticism show up too. You want me to sprint for you?":dance:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Postal inspectors today go by the book!
Just the other day they confiscated me book from abalozon on making wine!
The library lady, thankfully, downloaded some good wine recipes. Sometimes, I think she'd go all the away with me and kiss me.

Do tell -- happy sipping and be certain to make sure she's of legal age if you get lucky! ;)

If not, perhaps a kiss would be an appropriate way to start. Mustn't get fresh too quickly!

Last edited:

Johnny23

Reaction score
Was you in the locker room and know the reasons why Henderson was the featured back and not Pollard or you just making assumptions?
Henderson was obviously better. I follow Memphis as it is my families alma mater. Tony's been a nice complimentary back. Backup running backs in the NFL who become lead backs are starters in college.

foofighters

Reaction score
You mean the good lad has been feverishly working out?
How do you think the contract negotiations would fare if there was a pic of him looking 30 pounds heavier eating ice cream at Dairy Queen? How would that help his cause?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yeah he will play regardless of what shape he is in , if they get him signed, if he shows up unsigned, they may go with pollard in game 1 and see how he does.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Are any of those reporters phoning in from Mexico, having observed him?

Or are they just parroting drunk Jerry in front of a microphone? The same drunk Jerry who COULD call Zeke in 2 seconds, but hasn't.
Pathetic.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I hope not. That would without a doubt ask for some sort of injury.
Why because he hasn’t played 1 series in preseason? They’re not even tackling in camp. He can train just as hard where he’s at

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Zeke starts slow even when he is at training camp. Anybody that thinks Zeke can miss training camp and show up week 1 and be regular Zeke is fooling themselves

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Do tell -- happy sipping and be certain to make sure she's of legal age if you get lucky! ;)

If not, perhaps a kiss would be an appropriate way to start. Mustn't get fresh too quickly!

Squeezing the hand, my boy, squeezing the hand. If ... She squeezes back you are as good as 2nd base , running, old boy of summer, to third base ... Kiss!
Ah, sweet bird of Paradise.
@Rockport prepare us a spread of prawn, red fish and sea trout with potatoes, butter, hot sauce and your Mum's potato salad! (Duh! With Mexican and Germanic beer).
Ah, life.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Squeezing the hand, my boy, squeezing the hand. If ... She squeezes back you are as good as 2nd base , running, old boy of summer, to third base ... Kiss!
Ah, sweet bird of Paradise.
@Rockport prepare us a spread of prawn, red fish and sea trout with potatoes, butter, hot sauce and your Mum's potato salad! (Duh! With Mexican and Germanic beer).
Ah, life.
I can cover everything except the prawn. Will have to substitute Gulf Shrimp from Rockport.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke starts slow even when he is at training camp. Anybody that thinks Zeke can miss training camp and show up week 1 and be regular Zeke is fooling themselves
This is so unlike you, being rational. You get me Mum's stash of British
War bonds.
The constabulary wants me, so me address is fluid.

khiladi

Reaction score
And he would have another 8 yard game like against Denver.....

When Dak three it 50 times and had two pick sixes and Zeke only touched the ball 9 times. That was the game Linehan shelved the idea of relying on Dak’s arm..

Beaker42

Reaction score
Why? It would take 4 weeks to get into shape. So he won't snap something.
Because his hamstrings, ligaments, tendons and muscle and fat have not lifted anything heavier than a Mexican beauty since .... realisticaly his lackluster game against the Rams!

I want to see Tony Pollard running for 150 yards in game 1!
Zeke, on the sidelines looking on, and regretting his hold out. Oh, drama! O, Death!

Will you be happy to see a great Pollard emerge?
If not shake your head.
OK
I’d love to see Pollard and Jackson run roughshod over the Midgets in Week 1 and make Zeke expendable.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I can cover everything except the prawn. Will have to substitute Gulf Shrimp from Rockport.

Damn it! Are you trying to inhibit my party planning efforts!
Cease.
(What ever it takes; you think the houi polliie will notice. LOL LOL! -7- evil laugh)
A buffet fit for a king!
You are turning into a good lad!