Even if Zeke reports today he's not playing till game 2 or 3?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Are any of those reporters phoning in from Mexico, having observed him?

Or are they just parroting drunk Jerry in front of a microphone? The same drunk Jerry who COULD call Zeke in 2 seconds, but hasn't.

Dear Gringo:
The Mexican prensa is far more occupied with internecine, drug based conflicts, fueled by an innsatuable market here.
Life does not revolver aound you and your beloved Zeke in Cabo.

Tariffs.
Bulling.
Get off it, pilgrim dude

Last edited:

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Why? It would take 4 weeks to get into shape. So he won't snap something.
Because his hamstrings, ligaments, tendons and muscle and fat have not lifted anything heavier than a Mexican beauty since .... realisticaly his lackluster game against the Rams!

I want to see Tony Pollard running for 150 yards in game 1!
Zeke, on the sidelines looking on, and regretting his hold out. Oh, drama! O, Death!

Will you be happy to see a great Pollard emerge?
If not shake your head.
OK
If he signs ten minutes before game one he is starting no question

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Squeezing the hand, my boy, squeezing the hand. If ... She squeezes back you are as good as 2nd base , running, old boy of summer, to third base ... Kiss!
Ah, sweet bird of Paradise.
@Rockport prepare us a spread of prawn, red fish and sea trout with potatoes, butter, hot sauce and your Mum's potato salad! (Duh! With Mexican and Germanic beer).
Ah, life.

LOL -- third base being a kiss must be a British version of what a kiss is. From all I've seen and heard throughout the years is that a kiss is 1st base and the real goodies come thereafter. Perhaps the American version and the British version differ in that respect. You're merely playing cricket, whereas, we're playing baseball. Our version, both on and off the field, is considerably more aggressive. Here, third base for a kiss is strictly for first graders but then, I imagine you'll contend that your version is more "refined." Lame seems more like it, here in the States. ;)

Last edited:

Verdict

Reaction score
Because his hamstrings, ligaments, tendons and muscle and fat have not lifted anything heavier than a Mexican beauty since .... realisticaly his lackluster game against the Rams!

Zeke, on the sidelines looking on, and regretting his hold out. Oh, drama! O, Death!

If not shake your head.
OK

You crack me up bro! You are nothing, if not consistent!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL -- third base being a kiss must be a British version of what a kiss is. From all I've seen and heard throughout the years is that a kiss is 1st base and the real goodies come thereafter. Perhaps the American version and the British version differ in that respect. You're merely playing cricket, whereas, we're playing baseball. Our version, both on and off the field, is considerably more aggressive. Here, third base for a kiss is strictly for first graders but then, I imagine you'll contend that your version is more "refined." Lame seems more like it, here in the States. ;)
First base in Britain is checking the teeth. An unfortunate to and fro interlocking alignment can lead to starvation. An aerial view of the uppers looks like what a blind and drunk corn farmer would plant.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
First base in Britain is checking the teeth. An unfortunate to and fro interlocking alignment can lead to starvation. An aerial view of the uppers looks like what a blind and drunk corn farmer would plant.

LOL -- Thanks, coach, you've just made my day with that goodie! That's probably the best (and most intense) laugh I'll have all day. :D

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Are any of those reporters phoning in from Mexico, having observed him?

Or are they just parroting drunk Jerry in front of a microphone? The same drunk Jerry who COULD call Zeke in 2 seconds, but hasn't.

CWR

Reaction score
Read an update on Sleeper today saying Zeke was nearing his college weight and hasn't been this light in a long time.

Im hoping he can find his top speed again and start taking it to the house like he did his rookie season.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Is that why he showed up his 2nd year out of shape?

All he did that year was lead the NFL in rushing attempts per game and yards per game, just as he's done his entire career. Not bad for a fat guy. :rolleyes:

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
All he did that year was lead the NFL in rushing attempts per game and yards per game, just as he's done his entire career. Not bad for a fat guy. :rolleyes:
All I'm saying is it's hard to say a guy breathes football when he shows up out of shape.

You'd agree right?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

If not shake your head.
OK
from your lips to god's ears.

Them

Reaction score
Even if Zeke reports today he's not playing till game 2 or 3?

...sorry but I'll say if Zeke reported today...he'll be happy, in shape, familiar with the new schemes, and would be ready to play the first (1rst) game of the regular season!...IMMHO of course...