Ever wonder why some some fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnday

Reaction score
Exciting guy to watch for sure. We'll have to see how he pans out in the NFL.

I would not have been happy with the circus.

I looked at things differently. If this team is going to remain in the same rut, the best thing that could happen is to add some excitement. The full 8-8 seasons are wearing on me and I don't see a big improvement over the next couple of years.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I looked at things differently. If this team is going to remain in the same rut, the best thing that could happen is to add some excitement. The full 8-8 seasons are wearing on me and I don't see a big improvement over the next couple of years.

lol "I don't see"...but I hope I'm wrong.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The negativity here reflects 3 straight 8-8 seasons that have left the Cowboys sitting home for the playoffs. If there were as many positives as some FANS seem to think the Cowboys wouldn't be 2 games under 500 the past 4 years.

JBS

Reaction score
What's the difference? You want to think the Cowboys are 8-8 this season or worse, but it they win 9 or 10 games, now who is the dumb ***?

What's the difference of what?

The difference is youre playing what if for me to look like a dumb ***

Guess what? You look like a dumb *** every day... do you see the difference now?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The negativity here reflects 3 straight 8-8 seasons that have left the Cowboys sitting home for the playoffs. If there were as many positives as some FANS seem to think the Cowboys wouldn't be 2 games under 500 the past 4 years.

And that is the state of the Cowboys until proven otherwise.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What's the difference of what?

The difference is youre playing wht if for me to to look like a *******

Guess what? You look like a ******* every day... do you see the difference now?

lol I have no clue what you just said.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
And that is the state of the Cowboys until proven otherwise.

Exhibit one.

You don't know that the state of the team is today. But, until proven otherwise, you can come here and vetch and moan because of the past. lol

Szczepanik

Reaction score
They are the same people who wake up and say, " It is going to storm today, so I'm just going to stay inside" .

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

Try catching up with today, and stop dwelling on the past. smh

The past cannot be changed, but know one knows what the future brings...well, maybe you do! lol

JBS

Reaction score
Exhibit one.

You don't know that the state of the team is today. But, until proven otherwise, you can come here and vetch and moan because of the past. lol

I missed the post where you said your prediction for last season was full of fail

Actually, i missed that post from you for the last 3 seasons

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I missed the post where you said your prediction for last season was full of fail

Actually, i missed that post from you for the last 3 seasons

That's because I never predict failure for this team or anything else in my life. I don't live in the past. I look towards the future, good or bad.

A lot of posters look or predict the bad because of the past. That makes them "realists"....lol

jnday

Reaction score
What is wrong with defending the Star?

I see some things like this. Posters come here and complain about everything Cowboys and justify it on being watching losing seasons after losing seasons. But....l! If and when the Cowboys do start winning, they want to be the first at the table to eat the food.

Then there are the ones that use passive aggression, such as, "Romo sucks and always will...Jerry is a buffoon...the Stadium sucks because it's to big...the Cowboys will never ever win a SB...Garrett is worst coach ever...so on and so forth, day after day after day.

Then they pull the zinger after all that and end with "i hope I'm proven wrong".

If you hope you are proven wrong, why vetch everyday about the Cowboys? Nothing ever happens good if your outlook is negative all the time. At least being positive people will not have to eat crow about casting negativity day after day if/when the Cowboys become successful.

I will come here and post my disgust with the team if I want to....but if they win, I want some too! Right!

I don't want to plow the field, I don't want to plant the corn, I don't want to water the crops...but I sure as hell want to eat the dinner at the table!

This is where I am going to call BS on your position. You state " nothing ever happens good if your outlook is negative all the time". Maybe some of our disagreements come from culture clashes. I say this because I believe that nothing ever happens good unless you do something to make it that way. This team has been in a negative funk for several years. Agreeing with and supporting these stupid mistakes won't accomplish anything. It takes meaningful action to change things. As fans, there is little we can do to make Jerry improve. Let's face it, we are not important to Jerry or the players. The only card that we hold is spending our money. Jerry hasn't got one red cent of my money in the last five years. If enough Cowboy fans would do that, you would see some changes take place. It will never happen due to some fans that think they just couldn't do that because it would mean they are a bad fan, like that really matters. As I said, words, positive or negative mean nothing. It will take some actions from the fans to get changes that will return this team to the top of the NFL.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Exhibit one.

The past that is only a few months old. lol

Of course I've been right the last few years so...

jnday

Reaction score
That's because I never predict failure for this team or anything else in my life. I don't live in the past. I look towards the future, good or bad.

A lot of posters look or predict the bad because of the past. That makes them "realists"....lol

Is it that hard to see how things are going to be good or bad? It sounds like you don't want to predict a bad season even if all signs are pointing that way. When it gets real dark and cloudy, can you predict a storm?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
This is where I am going to call BS on your position. You state " nothing ever happens good if your outlook is negative all the time". Maybe some of our disagreements come from culture clashes. I say this because I believe that nothing ever happens good unless you do something to make it that way. This team has been in a negative funk for several years. Agreeing with and supporting these stupid mistakes won't accomplish anything. It takes meaningful action to change things. As fans, there is little we can do to make Jerry improve. Let's face it, we are not important to Jerry or the players. The only card that we hold is spending our money. Jerry hasn't got one red cent of my money in the last five years. If enough Cowboy fans would do that, you would see some changes take place. It will never happen due to some fans that think they just couldn't do that because it would mean they are a bad fan, like that really matters. As I said, words, positive or negative mean nothing. It will take some actions from the fans to get changes that will return this team to the top of the NFL.

This was a good post. But, dog....just like you said, what good does it do to come here all doom and gloom everyday? The same posters do it day after day after day! Rarely do they have anything positive to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.