Ever wonder why some some fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Is it that hard to see how things are going to be good or bad? It sounds like you don't want to predict a bad season even if all signs are pointing that way. When it gets real dark and cloudy, can you predict a storm?

WTH...lol

I don't know what signs you are looking at. Maybe that is why you get lost?

Maybe you signs say, we lost Ware, Hatcher, strong schedule, rookies taking over, Romo's back issues, Jerry not hiring a GM...things like that. It may be real dark and cloudy, that does not mean it is going to rain.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The past that is only a few months old. lol

Of course I've been right the last few years so...

Well, if the Cowboys tank and lose more games than they win this season like you predict...you will be right again and if that makes you happy, good luck!

jnday

Reaction score
WTH...lol

I don't know what signs you are looking at. Maybe that is why you get lost?

Maybe you signs say, we lost Ware, Hatcher, strong schedule, rookies taking over, Romo's back issues, Jerry not hiring a GM...things like that. It may be real dark and cloudy, that does not mean it is going to rain.

I bet you get caught standing in the rain quite often.

JBS

Reaction score
That's because I never predict failure for this team or anything else in my life. I don't live in the past. I look towards the future, good or bad.

A lot of posters look or predict the bad because of the past. That makes them "realists"....lol

I said i missed the post where you admitted your prediction was wrong.. has nothing to do with predicting fail... Its admitting you were wrong.. .And have been wrong many years running now

jnday

Reaction score
I'm going to remember this....so are a lot of others.

Remember these words. There will not be a Super Bowl within the next three years. I am willing to say there will be not be a NFC Championship either. They may get a wildcard game ith some luck. Remember all of these words. Lol. It can not be any different than the sunny posters predictions that have have been wrong for years, but I am sure you want to avoid that discussion .

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I said i missed the post where you admitted your prediction was wrong.. has nothing to do with predicting fail... Its admitting you were wrong.. .And have been wrong many years running now

I have never predicted a season! I'm not a so called "realists"...lmao

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Remember these words. There will not be a Super Bowl within the next three years. I am willing to say there will be not be a NFC Championship either. They may get a wildcard game ith some luck. Remember all of these words. Lol. It can not be any different than the sunny posters predictions that have have been wrong for years, but I am sure you want to avoid that discussion .

I have never said anything about a SB, the NFCE, or a Conference Champ game. However, you said they never will.

That is where I am relaxed about this season...I can wait and see for myself, where as you and your like say it will never happen.

birdwells1

Reaction score
What is wrong with defending the Star?

I see some things like this. Posters come here and complain about everything Cowboys and justify it on being watching losing seasons after losing seasons. But....l! If and when the Cowboys do start winning, they want to be the first at the table to eat the food.

Then there are the ones that use passive aggression, such as, "Romo sucks and always will...Jerry is a buffoon...the Stadium sucks because it's to big...the Cowboys will never ever win a SB...Garrett is worst coach ever...so on and so forth, day after day after day.

Then they pull the zinger after all that and end with "i hope I'm proven wrong".

If you hope you are proven wrong, why vetch everyday about the Cowboys? Nothing ever happens good if your outlook is negative all the time. At least being positive people will not have to eat crow about casting negativity day after day if/when the Cowboys become successful.

I will come here and post my disgust with the team if I want to....but if they win, I want some too! Right!

I don't want to plow the field, I don't want to plant the corn, I don't want to water the crops...but I sure as hell want to eat the dinner at the table!

We fans dont really matter to Jerry nor the Cowboys, nor do our opinions and positive vibes. I coach my son in youth football, when he screws up I have to let him know about it and tell him what he should be doing. Sometimes im pretty stern with him to get my point across but when he does his job and makes a play im the first one to greet him when he comes to the sidelines. This is kinda how I am as a fan.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
We fans dont really matter to Jerry nor the Cowboys, nor do our opinions and positive vibes. I coach my son in youth football, when he screws up I have to let him know about it and tell him what he should be doing. Sometimes im pretty stern with him to get my point across but when he does his job and makes a play im the first one to greet him when he comes to the sidelines. This is kinda how I am as a fan.

Your son has a good dad. The thing about your analogy is that you have direct contact with regards to your son....posters here that complain on a daily basis don't have that privilege with direct contact with Jerry or the team...but they sure as hell know what is going to happen.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Well this thread is a tad better than "Sean Lee the progress stopper".

Why complain bc someone doesn't share the same opinions as you do? This is a message board. It would be quite boring if we all agreed all the time.

jnday

Reaction score
That is weak....lol

Lol it is. There is a point to all of this. You don't make predictions, but you disagree with negative predictions. That seems like you believe that the team will do good, but you don't believe it enough to stand behind it. I am understanding this correctly?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think so. That's just an easy excuse. I think the die hard negative Nancy's here will always be negative. True colors come out in the hard times.

Kind of like people thinking of things to whine about? Everyday it's a new topic.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It's not like there's been great change in Dallas during this horrific era. Where fans can at least give the new faces a chance to turn the team around. There was one significant change in the last 20 years. Bill Parcells. And there was plenty of positive vibes during it while Bill cleaned up Jerry and Stephen's mess. Now we're right back to the same old thing. What doomed us in the mid to late 90's and into the Campo years is still there today. A growing number of fans have finally gotten fed up with it. They have no reason to believe the Cowboys will ever win anything being run by a lunatic and his equally unqualified son. Because they've watched the last 20 years.

Imagine being saddled with a horrible starting QB the last 20 years and he's set to take the first snap this year. That's what this is.

It's the sad reality we live with today. You can either accept it or impress us by saying you've never been afraid to predict good things for the Cowboys.
I'm thrilled it "impressed" you. I do hope you'll somehow get over it, but I won't hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.