Video: Every Carry From Ezekiel Elliott vs. Seahawks

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I loved the way Elliott turned Kam Chancellor around when he plowed into him. Nice touch -- lol.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Let's wait until the regular season.

Some young kid from Seattle I've never heard of, named Christine Michael, had even a better game last night, statistically.

I hate handing out nick-names for pre-season performances.
Yeah, when our starting defense (mostly Lee) was in he had 3 carries for 11 yards in first quarter or so. Zeke did it in his first action vs an elite defense.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Zeke played well. Looking forward to seeing what he can do throughout the season.

Hard to call Dez a future triplet. He's already pushing 30. He may act young, but he'll be out of his prime in 2-3 more years.
I agree with that.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I like the way he can put on moves in the hole to make tacklers - or would be tacklers - adjust.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If someone that fat hits you, of course he will get turned around.

He's meaty but c'mon now -- there's obviously much more than fat to this guy. There's plenty of muscle on that body to power him and he's not exactly devoid of aggression, either. Me likey!

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
amazing how he got the outside on the seahawks on some of his runs. Looked like he was running half speed and then just burst to the outside. Kid is going to be special, he has speed, size and is a fighter also can block!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's wait until the regular season.

Some young kid from Seattle I've never heard of, named Christine Michael, had even a better game last night, statistically.

I hate handing out nick-names for pre-season performances.

Not against the starters.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Some one changed Kam Canceller's Wikipedia page last night. After his name it said, A.K.A Zeke's *****. Hilarious.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure if you're being funny, but you do know MIchael played for the Cowboys last year for a while?

In any case, second half stats don't matter in the preseason.

Christine Michael's first half stats against the 1st/2nd defense ... 5 rushes for 11 yards = 2.2/ypc

Aven8

Reaction score
Looked like Carroll had his team ready to play. Felt like a damn game.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Yeah, when our starting defense (mostly Lee) was in he had 3 carries for 11 yards in first quarter or so. Zeke did it in his first action vs an elite defense.

And 10 of those yards came on third and 20, didn't they?