Video: Every Dez Bryant Incompletion from 17

DFWJC

Reaction score
Romo had 10 years playing Dak was the right move. History showed in playoff games that Romo's offense most likely would not have put up over 34 points.
Except a Romo led playoff team did put up 34 in a home playoff game.
Played in 3 home playoff games and we won 2 and they lost one down to the wire.
That defense they lost to held the Pats to 14 points in the Super Bowl.

Im not here tearing down Dak but you guys under appreciate Romo...imo.

Tristan

Reaction score
Thank You!!!! Thank You!!!! thank You!!!! I have been explaining this too idiots!! all season long even now that the season is over, relatives good friends, co workers, haters etc. I call them idiots to their face, and I love most of the people to life, and I apologize to them but they believe they have football knowledge and they clearly are lacking. Dak is terrible with his accuracy, we have a very good receiving corp, we do not need to get any receivers in the draft, fix Dak's accuracy speed up his reading of defenses, footwork, and fix the OL and the DL draft another LB or two that lives in the film room like Lee draft a starting safety because we have very good CBs all over this team, tell our OC and DC to get their acts together or pack their bags, and draft the kind of depth that can actually start in the NFL. But mainly if we cannot do that stuff in this draft get Dak and his receivers on the same page (chemistry), the OC and the HC (whom I love and do not want replaced) to put his foot down when the OC and the DC are not holding up their ends.
Dez does not need to be traded, cut , or released and he does not need to take a pay cut, he needs to be given an increase if anything. I love Dak but he is horrible when it comes to our passing game. I said in 2016 and I said it all last season we missed our chance to win the SB by not putting Romo back in as the starter when he became healthy in 2016 and winning it again this season by letting Romo come back as the starter. I believe I was the only person that kept saying put Romo back in Dak was not going to get us to the SB in 16, but Romo would have.
Dak hit dez in the hands over and over and he drops them or dez goes left when dack thinks hes going right its obvios them not being on the same page is hurting everybody.

Romo never won crap, ever! The chubby choker was a colossal choker and failure but shoulda coulda woulda huh?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No it didn’t. It was nothing like a playoff game. Because it was a regular season game. It’s just a desperate reach by desperate trolls. Playoff games are on a whole different level.
Really, you seriously don't understand that a game in the regular season in which it's a win or go home game can be just like a post season win or go home game?
I like Romo but some fans are in the clouds.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
‘The Legend of Tony Romo’ on the DC.com board dictated the Cowboys would have won every game Romo did not play in if only Romo could have played. I see the same legend lives here.

For years Romo couldn’t win because his team (mainly defense) wasn't good enough for him to overcome. Yet, last year was the year he could overcome a defense giving up 34 points in a big game.

The thought is we would have scored more than 31 points and that might be true. However, if that happened I am just as convinced Rodgers would
have put up more than 34.

Should’ve, would’ve, could’ve is undefeated. Romo had 10 years to win playoff games. He got 2. I am not going to sweat moving on.

Thanks for the memories, Tony. You were great. I wish we could just quit arguing about you.

Last edited:

Gator88

Reaction score
Yeah, and Dak was running for his life that whole game. That loss was on Garrett and his predictable basic passing attack( again did not give Tyrone’s backup, Bell, consistent help), and the terrible blocking.
And how is that any different from any of Romo's "win or go home games" or the majority of his playoff losses?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Really, you seriously don't understand that a game in the regular season in which it's a win or go home game can be just like a post season win or go home game?
I like Romo but some fans are in the clouds.
I understand the concept, even though it’s a stupid one. The problem is when people fail to acknowledge that these games can happen in weeks other than Week 17. But that doesn’t fit their narrative.
It’s also disingenuous to pretend that one regular season game affects your season more than others. You may have been eliminated after losing that regular season game, but it was no more responsible for your downfall than your loss in week 2. Playoff games aren’t like that. It’s an entire new season that has no dependence on prior results.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I understand the concept, even though it’s a stupid one. The problem is when people fail to acknowledge that these games can happen in weeks other than Week 17. But that doesn’t fit their narrative.
It’s also disingenuous to pretend that one regular season game affects your season more than others. You may have been eliminated after losing that regular season game, but it was no more responsible for your downfall than your loss in week 2. Playoff games aren’t like that. It’s an entire new season that has no dependence on prior results.
Dude, it's simply. Win or go home games. Doesn't matter what week it is. If you can't grasp the importance of a win or go home game than the discussion is over.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Dude, it's simply. Win or go home games. Doesn't matter what week it is. If you can't grasp the importance of a win or go home game than the discussion is over.
There’s no such thing as a win or go home game. The discussion has been over for some time. If you don’t think they are limited to Week 17 then you are at least a slightly smarter troll when it comes to made up stats than the others.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Here is a question. Let’s say everyone agrees Romo would have been the hero and won the SB in 2016. Everyone claiming this is “right” in that Romo would have won.

What now? Can we brag about that 6th title like Eagles fans used to talk about being so good with an empty trophy case?

Maybe we can sell “We Would Have Won” tshirts and caps.

Reactions: G2

rags747

Reaction score
Because people can't accept the fact that their savior Romo will never win a ring. And for a small few back on the cowboys official forums racially motivated.
Figured someone eventually would pull out the always ready Race Card. Good Job!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as a win or go home game. The discussion has been over for some time. If you don’t think they are limited to Week 17 then you are at least a slightly smarter troll when it comes to made up stats than the others.
Weak.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
When you dismiss the fact Dez (and the rest of the receivers in 2015, I would add) played with Cassel, Weeden and Moore at QB as just some trivial sidenote, you're silly.

It's just as deranged as saying to someone who didn't show up to work because they got T-boned at intersection..."excuses!!!"
It was posted her earlier how average Dez was in 2015 before Romo got hurt. What is your excuse for Dez under performing then, with Romo?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'm just saying let's give the kid more than 2 years to crucify him or not. Romo at this point in his career was still on the bench. We all gave romo a few years we should do the same for Dak.
He deserve criticism and that's what he's getting just like he was getting praise last year. If you were giving praise last year don't see why he can't get the opposite this year. Also being real if you're not a 1st rd QB folks don't have as much patience with you. If it was undeserved criticism you'd have a point but on accuracy show me where the lie is at? Romo messed up I spoke on him too so save that gave him time talk for someone else. The QB gets too much credit and blame but that's what it is. Dak will be ok but he needs to be better and being honest accuracy isn't something I think you can really improve on. You either have it or not fme with most nfl qb's.

rags747

Reaction score
Dak hit dez in the hands over and over and he drops them or dez goes left when dack thinks hes going right its obvios them not being on the same page is hurting everybody.

Romo never won crap, ever! The chubby choker was a colossal choker and failure but shoulda coulda woulda huh?
And Dak ain't done crap either, one great year and one year where he literally crapped the bed and looked like he was way in over his head. He sucks this year he needs to be gone.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Like I said, I liked Romo. I watched all of Romo’s games. I thought he was a very good QB, but in my opinion he made to many critical mistakes in big games. You may not like this, but many football fans( with TV’s)feel the same way. I’m objective, I’m not in love with Romo like you.
How am I in love with Romo when I feel the same way you do for the most part? I would like to see actual proof of this Romo love too not some made up stuff in your mind to prove this love you speak of. Make sense when you type and stop running on pure emotions like some stereotypical boy band groupie

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
And Dak ain't done crap either, one great year and one year where he literally crapped the bed and looked like he was way in over his head. He sucks this year he needs to be gone.
Feel sorry for you. Dak will be here for the next 10 years, at least. Why such hate for a QB who has been pretty good his first 2 years in the NFL, especially with Garrett’s basic Offensive system?