Every play of Dak against GB

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
@ 1:09 it should show everybody (even though he has shown it several times before), that he isnt a cerebral QB and loses his mind in pressure situations.

3rd and 5 from the 36yd line (wouldve been a 52 yard fg had he thrown it away). 6 yard loss. Now its 4th and 11. How do you take that sack there???

It was 14-0 at that point (he gave GB 7 already).

The defense sucked but they werent even given a chance because of the scrub QB

RoboQB

Reaction score
How many on here can truly read a defense from the QBs point of view. And not replays from above.
Do you know the playbook and what was supposed to happen. Did everyone run the correct routes.

How many are seeing what they want to see based on their opinions of Dak. Pro and Con.
As we know soon there will be posts in his defense.

I am not defending Dak, just offering a different opinion.
I prefer to actually move on. I can be excited over getting a new young QB with potential.
It's not that difficult. The QB identifies the coverage.
He can use pre-snap motion to decipher man or zone coverage. Once the play begins, the QB, knowing each receiver's route, simply reacts to the deep safety.

If you ever find yourself sitting in the cheap seats, just
watch the free safety and QB. They are essentially playing a game of chess.

The knock on Dak, to me, is that he's slow to react to
the movement in the defensive secondary. It shows up
pretty often when reviewing from a bird's eye view.

The really good ones are equipped with a quick processing mind or a cannon-type arm.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Our playbook is a joke.
yes it is so are running plays and the blocking schemes.
I also dont think the offense mike came up with did not suit daks strengths.
He can process fast and this offense forces qb to process fast and quick release.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This is a new level of obsession lol….even if we think he sucks, we don’t need an all 22 to know he and the rest of the team played horribly in the playoff game- we saw it live, we analyzed it for weeks at end.

Let alone going back 3 months later

khiladi

Reaction score
Keep it to football and leave your private life out of this buddy
Sounds like a Dakstan not liking film of Dak sucking, so he’s got to make it personal. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread and post here buddy. We’ll just continue to discuss amongst each other about how he sucks and you can continue to pretend you aren’t reading it.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Sounds like a Dakstan not liking film of Dak sucking, so he’s got to make it personal. Nobody is forcing you to read this thread and post here buddy. We’ll just continue to amongst each other about how he sucks and you can continue to pretend you aren’t reading it.

Fair enough. You keep watching those films of men sucking and I’ll look the other way

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's your point? No one here is being paid $40 mil a season to do that, but Dak is.
The point is, how can you critique a player if you are not a coach or film expert. Most see what they want to see, and others pile on.

We know Dak is not the guy. But he is not a horrible QB either.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not that difficult. The QB identifies the coverage.
He can use pre-snap motion to decipher man or zone coverage. Once the play begins, the QB, knowing each receiver's route, simply reacts to the deep safety.

If you ever find yourself sitting in the cheap seats, just
watch the free safety and QB. They are essentially playing a game of chess.

The knock on Dak, to me, is that he's slow to react to
the movement in the defensive secondary. It shows up
pretty often when reviewing from a bird's eye view.

The really good ones are equipped with a quick processing mind or a cannon-type arm.
Now this is the type of answer we need. An actual football explanation.

Not the 1,000 Dak sucks comments. :laugh:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our playbook is a joke....slots run out patterns way too much....not much variety
That playbook is still based off of an outdated Garrett system.
It needs another updated change as that 30% was still not enough.

Of course. We need a Mahomes or Burrow as well.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yep…. Even the second reads are “first reads”, where he’s just trying to look off the safety. He just “runs the offense”….
But man....he's the next guy up.....we need to make him the highest paid player in the NFL....if he leaves who else can we get that can do what he does? /sarc