Every play of Dak against GB

canadacowboys

Reaction score
at this point i cant go another season with dak .not because of dak because of the hate,holy crap this is boring

stiletto

Reaction score
At the end of the day, Dak has had so many opportunities to NOT play like he did in that game. He's been given every chance to succeed and overcome these type games.

Even the most hardened Dak Stan's have to admit that it's probably time to move on. You're eyes aren't lying.

Nexx

Reaction score
Quick observations....

Dak was unsure what he was seeing early...lots of indecision...half pumps

Our playbook is a joke....slots run out patterns way too much....not much variety

Guys on the outside run either complimentary dig patterns or fades...or deep crosses.

I'm surprised more teams just don't sit in a cover 3....and have their CBs jump routes...because our dope sure wouldn't see it coming....and would throw right into it.

Alot of the route concepts....use 2 men...and the others are just decoys. Which aren't fooling anyone with a NFL pedigree.
Have you ever thought our playbook consists of easy/simplified plays for Dak to run because he of his limited abilities?

Mcsports

Reaction score
On almost all of those plays he never scans the whole field. He looks at the first or second read only. After 8 years, he is what he is, a top 10-20ish QB without an elite arm, limited running ability since the ankle, and a 2 read guy. Unless they surround him with a team like the 2000 Ravens (elite D and elite running game) they are going to continue to flame out in the post season. He has proven he cannot carry an offense.
You nailed it.
He makes quick reads and throws early. Doesn’t allow for deep routes to materialize.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dummy offense for Brainiac at QB…

Remember when they blamed the hitches on Kellen Moore..
:laugh: ....Yeah...I knew the truth. Sadly it took a year for everyone else to finally see it too....and even then....some are still in denial

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
interesting. I don't see a lot of separation by our WR. wonder what happened to play calling.
there were some bad throws. there were few good throws. they were able to get a lot of pressure.
thanks for posting.
What makes you think NFL WR get a "lot" of separation?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Man after seeing this, literally every 2nd read on every play is open every time. I don't blame the coaches anymore, this QB is killing us.
What is the common theme you have heard about the offense for the last 8 years? Unimaginative. We've had 3 different OC's and two different HC's. At what point do you look at this crap and realize that the offense is the way it is because of the QB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many on here can truly read a defense from the QBs point of view. And not replays from above.
Do you know the playbook and what was supposed to happen. Did everyone run the correct routes.

How many are seeing what they want to see based on their opinions of Dak. Pro and Con.
As we know soon there will be posts in his defense.

I am not defending Dak, just offering a different opinion.
I prefer to actually move on. I can be excited over getting a new young QB with potential.
So lets' do other QB's then. Show us other QB that do better.

I mean...show us other QB;s that do worse.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The point is, how can you critique a player if you are not a coach or film expert. Most see what they want to see, and others pile on.

We know Dak is not the guy. But he is not a horrible QB either.
But only as long as he gets to go against a crap defense