Every play of Dak against GB

NotForLong

Reaction score
So many valid posts here. It makes everyone wonder how the hill Billy Jones can't see this.
Yet another sad point here is that he seems totally lost and un prepared against teams above 500. Oh did I mention absolutely zero adjustments by the coaching staff to help this guy. I have always said if this team is prepared and plays hard that I'm not bothered by a loss to an above average team. I would make these players sit and watch the green Bay game while piping In Jimmy Johnson assessment at halftime. Also post comments from past players on a giant banner, mainly emitts comments. No hart and grit with this team and organization anymore. Cowboy fan always, but getting so tired of the same ole same ole.
After dumping Tony in 2016 our Genius was "Locked and Loaded" and "Went All In" on Dak

StylisticS

Reaction score
@ 1:09 it should show everybody (even though he has shown it several times before), that he isnt a cerebral QB and loses his mind in pressure situations.

3rd and 5 from the 36yd line (wouldve been a 52 yard fg had he thrown it away). 6 yard loss. Now its 4th and 11. How do you take that sack there???

It was 14-0 at that point (he gave GB 7 already).

The defense sucked but they werent even given a chance because of the scrub QB
I can’t forget that play. I lost my mind in the bar when he took that sack.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
Preschoke doing what he does in big games is nothing new...so glad this is his last year hopefully...this is going to be a long **** season and a total rebuild in 25 and personality id get a head start and make Lance the starter and have a whole year to evaluate regardless of preschoke being paid.
I may be hallucinating but I actually think #4 will have a very good to great year because he is going to treat this as a contract year for another team...build the resume kind of thing.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I watched every minute of that video...gut-wrenching. As bad as the first 2 minutes are...I can't say it gets much better for the next 8+. What a **** show...

$60mm/year? FOR THAT?

zeke21

Reaction score
Just when my anger was subsiding.. I forced myself to watch over 3 minutes of that.. gawd it was bad.. seems worse than I even remembered. He is just so bad.. like so so bad. How does any FO watch that tape and a) pay him any money and b) not fire him on the spot.

Should have put the back up in and made a point. Still stands as one of the worst halves of football ever produced by a QB in a playoff for mine. Just woefully bad.

RoboQB

Reaction score
go look at it again son. take off the glass bottom glasses you bought from K-Mart.
Nah, no thanks. Is KMart still around?
Glass bottom glasses? What the...
I'll stick with my 20/20 vision.
By the way, you're not my dad and I'm not your son.
Show some respect, you old kook.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How many on here can truly read a defense from the QBs point of view. And not replays from above.
Do you know the playbook and what was supposed to happen. Did everyone run the correct routes.

How many are seeing what they want to see based on their opinions of Dak. Pro and Con.
As we know soon there will be posts in his defense.

I am not defending Dak, just offering a different opinion.
I prefer to actually move on. I can be excited over getting a new young QB with potential.
Great points.